[Arena Map] Bawbs

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: [Arena Map] Bawbs

Post by perrinoia »

Yes, please!

LOL... I tried to make zombies melee only, but they don't even look at you unless they have ammo... So, while I could instruct them to run towards a player's coordinates, they just didn't strike fear into my heart...

Oh, I just had another great zombie related idea.. This is way better than spawning two every time one dies, in random locations...

When a player (or bot) dies of anything other than a headshot, and the body times out... I'll spawn a bot in the body's place...
This way it doesn't have to be a map... It can be a toggle-able mode... So admins could enable/disable it, or everyone could vote on it...

So, any body that didn't die of a headshot will reanimate, whether it was already a zombie or not... And the zombies will be on observer team so they will attack anyone... They'll chase you, and maybe using bawb's script, they'll lunge at you... If they touch you... You get poisoned.

Really... I think this idea is flawless... Poke holes in it... I dare you!
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Hmm...interesting a new type of Kill The Rabbit, but instead you have to infest everyone, and you could make it even harder by putting in a remedy that cures the infestation.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Well, that sounds like a completely different idea than I described.

In fact your idea sounds more like the zombie mode in Halo.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Yeah, it does, doesn't it, didn't think of that. Been awhile since I played Halo or any of the series on the old Xbox 360.