[Script] How to have more than one soundpack

Jegue

[Script] How to have more than one soundpack

Post by Jegue »

Just create a .cs file called "doublechat.cs" or whatever, following the example:

Code: Select all

bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad6", TO, "exec(5150);");
bindCommand(keyboard0, make, "numpad2", TO, "exec(FunkyMunky);");
And add the line exec("doublechat.cs"); to your autoexec.cs. In this case, I've set it to use 5150 if u press 6 in the number pad, and FunkyMunky if you press 2. You can modify the commands and add as many packs as you want.
- <!>Tariq^
Firelord

Re: [Script] How to have more than one soundpack

Post by Firelord »

Dope, thanks. No one seems to have ultra monkey these days, so I've been considering switching to 5150. I don't want to have to re-memorize shit so this will be helpful.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

thanks for the script :)

and A+ sig lol.
Azul

Post by Azul »

Working on my FinalAnnihilation sound pack and plan to use this script. What should be the default bind for switching packs?

The FinalAnnihilation pack is Annihilation centric and includes a lot of sounds that are more modern to today, movies, games, and pop culture. As an Ultramonkey lover myself I don't want to lose those sounds. If you want to suggest sound bytes for the new pack, use my thread
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Ugh. I hate sound packs.
Azul

Post by Azul »

No one asked you! Sound packs for life!

You should check it out at least. And all the critical sounds are still base tribes voices. Like

Code: Select all

addPlayTeamChat("uDestroy neurobashers", "Can someone get those god forsaken Neurobashers?!", destur);
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Sure, strategic team messages are fine.... It's the global movie quote spam that ruins it for me. I won't run 5150 for that reason. Not only do I delete the script, which reconfigures my voice command keybinds in an unfamiliar way, but I also delete the sound files, so I can't hear all of the spammers, spamming it up.

What I need to do, is make a list of all of those sound files, and write a script that sensors the chat when any of them are played, so I don't have to read the fucking spam, either.