New maps.

perrinoia
Site Admin

New maps.

Post by perrinoia »

spyder wrote:I'd like to see these maps added to the server as well as Syns new maps:

http://library.theexiled.pwnageservers. ... php?id=109

Rancor-X

Lost_Forever

TIJO3hreeCorridors

Canyoneros

Bitter_Cold

Attack_On_Zeta Bot

A_SNIPERS_DREAM_2 0 0 5

I've uploaded all of these maps. I did not restart the server.

These maps will be playable the next time the server restarts.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Re: New maps.

Post by SpydeR. »

All maps are working and can be found in various sub groups... Out of all of them I think Canyoneros is the best map for annihilation and a lot of players who enjoy the broadside/blastside maps will enjoy this twist to it; its unlike any other map. Rancor-X may confuse a few players due to there being several teleport locations but still cool looking and good for anni mod. Lost forever and ThreeCorridors are smaller maps but will be good even with 8v8 10v10's.. Similar to a dangerous crossings..Attack on Zeta Bot I didn't play much but the bases are designed to look like giant mechs which was cool... Snipers Dream is just another version of what we have on the server now but those maps are fun too, thanks for taking time out of your schedule to upload them to the server Perrin.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

No problem.

By the way, I'm probably setting sail, tomorrow. Heading to Bermuda.

That means I'll be offline for about a week.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

GL buddy, be safe out there.
assasin

Post by assasin »

Checked out all the new maps now and they are all good in many ways . This is my review on all of them

Canyoneros is one of the coolest map which i wanted to be on the server especially bcoz of the canyon . The only change that i can see in that map is the removal of ion turrets coz they are useless there bcoz they can be easily destroyed even by the same team players and after destroyed those turrets are gone forever.

Rancor-X is an awesome map bcoz of many teleport points present in both the bases and the objective . Here , the enemy can get into the other base by teleporting and can never come out lol.

Lost forever is a small map and since the rocket turrets have a larger range , they shoot at the map start even at the 5 seconds break at the start

TIJO3hreeCorridors is a good indoor map
Attack on Zeta Bot is a very good map bcoz of the base of team 1 which looked awesome . My only regret is that both the teams have different bases as team 1 has a cool base whereas team 2 has a normal base

A_SNIPERS_DREAM_2 0 0 5 is a good map with a night sky

Bitter_Cold is also a good addition with two airbases for each team
Azul

Post by Azul »

3 Corridors is a fun map but a scorer's map. I got 116 on it yesterday during the election (no added time)

Canyoneros is my favorite map in Tribes! Glad it is back.

Can we get Scooby Snacks and Party Girl back too?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Ugh... Maybe.
BlackCat

Post by BlackCat »

Azul wrote:3 Corridors is a fun map but a scorer's map. I got 116 on it yesterday during the election (no added time)

Canyoneros is my favorite map in Tribes! Glad it is back.

Can we get Scooby Snacks and Party Girl back too?
Loved those maps. Bring 'em back !