crow

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: crow

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Bro, I'm very upset with you and how oblivious you are to bo'sdad. I put facts right in front of you, I ask you for LOGs to show you very detailed facts... I need FTP to stop wasting hours and weeks of my life testing shit I could just be testing through LIVE play with echos. It would be so much easier for me.

But really the main thing here is, bo'sdad has lost respect throughout almost the entire community, yet you still blindly support him because he puts money in your pocket? I really like you Owner, but I NEVER understood what you saw in bo'sdad. He's been like this for years, and people have begged me to do this for years. From what I hear too, it was worse when I was gone, many people thanked me when I returned just because he stopped acting like a douche 24/7. Naturally he's not going to act like a fool when I'm in the server. You're the one who ended this relationship, as I gave you a chance and laid out my terms for you. Not exactly what I wanted, but it turned out to be the end result. This is a gaming server where people come to have fun, not get bullied around by some up tight ass admin who paid his way into a leader position. There's a reason he was exiled from PB, and there's a reason why I did all this. I'm sorry you were to blind to see it, but so was he.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

First all of im not blind not to see what goes on here. I read the forums. I know how BO is and what he did while you were gone. But i came in neutral between you both to resolve this in a correct manner and give it one more chance. But i was wrong and now dont know what im doing. Second of all i didnt end any relations with anyone. Its only takes 2 words to end relation if you know what i mean. But that isn't the case here. You take away all rights from me on the forums and im left in the dark. Not only that you blocked me from all off the Br admins section who are part of the admin system. The way i see is your taking everything away from my view and want it all. Thanks for the warning. I don't know how to approach you at this given time. So what i might be saying something doesn't really matter anymore. So i must be blind and stupid according to you. One things il note here is this i wont lose sleep over this because its just a game. But in the end what is most important to me is you being a long time friend to me and Bo. Thats what counts mostly. But now that this has changed according to you well then let it be your way. Everyone men on its own and no hard feelings to anyone. I will be removing your admin from server as off today and i asking you not to use any backdoor admin functions either. I'm also going to remove BO admin to make sure you happy and even with him. Any of drama you have with Bo keep it out of BR server. Thats all im asking you to do for me.

Owner
Last edited by Owner on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Also i need to know what you want to do with the Land of OZ server im hosting for your clan.

Owner
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Owner, please remove Legendz mod from your server, and remove land of oz from your host.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

speaking of witch hunts. this topic covers many areas on why witch hunts can be bad.

what we need is STU lol. king fucking demo recorder lol.

ignorance is probably one of the strongest things that has torn this game apart before. more damage than hm does. granted that doesn't make hming right, but we do need to use caution.

and for the record, the bosdad abuse was real lol. i finally got my hands on the full server folder, and still remember checking them logs. that guy had an iron fist and a peanut brain. this would be the perfect moment to post that one picture STU use to prop around.

ps: some things said here don't apply anymore, as this was an older version of the mod, before i added the 1.41 detection.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

How accurate is it, though?

On my server, a little lag can turn a 1.40 client into a 1.11 client, without a reconnect.