crow

bo'sdad

Re: crow

Post by bo'sdad »

I just saw a post in admins area about people using a hacked 1.41 . hmmm, but Im sure that admin is wrong also. by the way, tell your buddy r that there is no hack that allows me to stand in one spot and be shot several times and take no damage. unless he means stasis, which is what I tried to tell him for 1/2 an hour. then I muted him. crow could you please go to the admins area and tell them how wrong they are about this 1.41 hack ? it would help alot for everyone to know that your word on everything is the final say. or maybe you could pull your head out of your ass and stop acting like you know it all and everyone else is stupid . dont bother answering this post, as I already know I must be wrong, so was frank, and so is the new admin that posted about the hack's. I wont be back in forums, it seems useless, unless I just wish to come in berated for posting what I see. I'm sure the other admins will see this for themselves as well , soon enough.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

actually I did read what was said crow, watch the video's, and thanks for OPENLY starting drama in the server tonight. If you knew who I was and that I was there, Im sure you could have whispered your comments instead of saying them in open chat to get shift and dx going. but I guess that your now the sole owner and decision maker for all of br. It was your call to do that. I like how you told the admins how ecko was allowed in the server, without asking any other owner or posting it in the owners area. you are getting more and more like bongwater everyday.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

bo'sdad wrote:I just saw a post in admins area about people using a hacked 1.41 . hmmm, but Im sure that admin is wrong also. by the way, tell your buddy r that there is no hack that allows me to stand in one spot and be shot several times and take no damage. unless he means stasis, which is what I tried to tell him for 1/2 an hour. then I muted him. crow could you please go to the admins area and tell them how wrong they are about this 1.41 hack ? it would help alot for everyone to know that your word on everything is the final say. or maybe you could pull your head out of your ass and stop acting like you know it all and everyone else is stupid . dont bother answering this post, as I already know I must be wrong, so was frank, and so is the new admin that posted about the hack's. I wont be back in forums, it seems useless, unless I just wish to come in berated for posting what I see. I'm sure the other admins will see this for themselves as well , soon enough.
If you were to smarten up I wouldn't have to tell you that you're wrong, but again, you pulled another rere. Sorry bo, but me having to spell everything out for you is not cool. Let alone having to constantly go back and explain everything to you after having already explained it to you. Do you even read the posts that people make or do you just skim them for the words you want to see. Trust me bo, everyone already knows what we're both like. I would prefer this topic to be in the ban section rather than here, but it was you who put it here to begin with. I told you already man, I'm not going to let you continue ruining Tribes with your up tight attitude, and blatant ignorance on just about any subject you approach. You refuse to acknowledge anything I say let alone even try to have any kind of conversation with me about the issues I have posted about you. I'm sorry if you feel I'm being mean, but I just want a game to come back to 2-3 years from now. If we stay on this same path that might not be the case.
JeSuS wrote:Just throwing this out there, there has been a release of 1.41 where it can detect wall hacks and happy flags.
I highlighted and made the part that was important more visible to you.

And as for r's ignorance in Annihilation, he still has some training to do. lol, I can't believe he thought stasis was a hack.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

bo'sdad wrote:actually I did read what was said crow, watch the video's, and thanks for OPENLY starting drama in the server tonight. If you knew who I was and that I was there, Im sure you could have whispered your comments instead of saying them in open chat to get shift and dx going. but I guess that your now the sole owner and decision maker for all of br. It was your call to do that. I like how you told the admins how ecko was allowed in the server, without asking any other owner or posting it in the owners area. you are getting more and more like bongwater everyday.
All I said was you were wrong again bo. You must not have read the post, and Stork is a good player. I saw that video when jesus first made the thread. No HM or Happy Flag, and I highly doubt he's using autoaim. That's just how good players aim after years of training.

And also, I never told any admins that Ecko was allowed in the server. It's just no one ever banned him, and I'm not going to punish anyone for not banning him. I'm also not going to punish Tigga for banning him, holy fuck, what are we in grade school again? And no I'm not the sole Owner bo, but you're a fucking retard half the time. I'll just go ahead and say it lol, we've all kind of just tip toed around the subject for years, except for bong, perr, and few of the other players who were more open about their thoughts. If you mean I'm like bongwater for calling you dumb? Yea that's true, but no, I'm not bongwater. The only reason I bring the subject up now is because I'm seeing it's become a clear issue that if I'm not around it will be a problem, and even if I am around It's still a huge hassle for me having to deal with it. As explained in some of my recent posts.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

actually your quote was, " we have been letting him play " who is " WE " ? I was pointing out that " WE " the other owners had not talked about it or voted on it. by saying " WE " you gave the impression that " WE " the owners had agreed on this. If that was not the case, then please let me know who " WE " is . and if WE is the other admins, then I would say that the admins have never made policy here in br, thats the owners job. by giving the impression that the owners were letting him play. admins are less likely to enforce his ban. hence the original post where an admin asks if ecko is still banned. I feel he must have asked for a reason.
just like you saying I am wrong about that other post as well. my point wasn't that the post exactly matched the situation, my point was that hm could be used with 1.41 , that was all. the fact that 1.41. was also made to detect it, meant it could be used with it.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

There you go, flexing that Owner muscle again. "WE" is the people, and the people is who I base my decisions around, not my self. Yea sometimes as a Leader you do have to make tough calls for the people, but not every time. It's good to let the people know they have a place and voice too.

And you're right. I knew that before I even made the original post. Tested it shortly after too. I knew me telling you r was legit just through me playing with him the past few weeks wouldn't be enough for you. I did try to exploit your ignorance, but you got a little a smarter on me. :)

That's one step in the right direction. Not sure how the following steps will take place though.

PS: I've seen you smurfing in game trolling the normal trolls. I see you get a kick out of trolling STU the most.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

what people ? where is the pole you took ? why weren't the admins or owner notified ? don't try this word game's. we is only we when there is more than one. so show them ? I never saw a pole on this, nor did I even see a post here in owners section. If I missed it, please point it out !

on a secondary note, I play with alot of good player, and good shots, and I dont accuse them of hm. you forget to mention that a second admin also thought he looked funny. so thats two admins against one, in a vote you would loose. so why is your decision the only one ?
just cause some guy snuggles up to your ass, you will stick up for him. and as far as skill goes, yes he's a good shot, but so are alot of others like balloon hands and many more. i have never kicked them or even asked if they had hm. they have true skills. this is a case of you protecting your brown noser's just like bong used too.

isn't also funny that the other guy you stuck up for started a clan and his first and only member is ecko, and now ecko wants back in and your buddy has been afk ?

If kamil or eviltree voted on this BEFORE the your post, please speak up. I would like to see the owners vote from this section. If I remember correctly, it take's a majority ( owners ) vote to get something passed.
you can try and berate me and my playing all you like, the fact remains that it was never posted anywhere, and no one took a vote on it. so the word ( we ) does not apply, but gives the impression it was ok'd by the owner's.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I just got a message from fox legand, he says he was banned from the server for hm. did anyone take screen shots or get video of this ? or is it just the word of one owner ? because if that is all it takes now, I would like to know. here is a copy of the message I received:
Well Bo, Crow just banned me from BR for HMing.

If I was HMing I deff. would not be coming to you to help me, But he isn't even hearing me out.
I was banned about a month ago for doing it, and he said he cast a vote to see if the ban can be lifted and I was allowed back in.
Since my unban I have been playing clean. And then out of nowhere, he just bans me.
With no proof, just his accusations.

He said I can cry about it in 30 days when I aint being a bitch.
Like seriously? What the fuck is the point on even trying to play in the server when I don't even have a voice?

Can you help, or will you?
Fucking Crow is a cockface with an admin hungry attitude.
I have been playing good, not starting shit and he comes at me like this for no reason.
Sent: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:45 pm

my reply was this : since I have never seen you hm and I have not seen any proof posted, I dont feel you should be banned for hm without proof, so I will lift the ban. you have been playing as a clean and decent player for the past few month's and it has been appreciated.

now, that being said, if anyone has proof they would like to post, I will be happy to let him know his ban must stand for 30 days.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

bo'sdad wrote:I just got a message from fox legand, he says he was banned from the server for hm. did anyone take screen shots or get video of this ? or is it just the word of one owner ? because if that is all it takes now, I would like to know. here is a copy of the message I received:
Well Bo, Crow just banned me from BR for HMing.

If I was HMing I deff. would not be coming to you to help me, But he isn't even hearing me out.
I was banned about a month ago for doing it, and he said he cast a vote to see if the ban can be lifted and I was allowed back in.
Since my unban I have been playing clean. And then out of nowhere, he just bans me.
With no proof, just his accusations.

He said I can cry about it in 30 days when I aint being a bitch.
Like seriously? What the fuck is the point on even trying to play in the server when I don't even have a voice?

Can you help, or will you?
Fucking Crow is a cockface with an admin hungry attitude.
I have been playing good, not starting shit and he comes at me like this for no reason.
Sent: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:45 pm

my reply was this : since I have never seen you hm and I have not seen any proof posted, I dont feel you should be banned for hm without proof, so I will lift the ban. you have been playing as a clean and decent player for the past few month's and it has been appreciated.

now, that being said, if anyone has proof they would like to post, I will be happy to let him know his ban must stand for 30 days.
Yea I do have ss, and I'm pretty sure our skill differs by far. I would be willing to play you in a 1v1 to see how far that gap is. Trust me when I say, skill and intelligence are something that really need to be put into play when looking for HM on a skilled player. This has proven true more times than I can count.

I planned already to handle this my self. He was an HM addict not even 2 weeks ago, spamming it in the server, and driving some of the admin crazy. As they were unsure if he was HMing or not. One night Frank asked me to obs him just to confirm his suspicion, so I did, and I saw many clear leading through wall shots. I talked with him after and he swore to me he wouldn't do it again. Gave me his word, and that's all I wanted. This is kind of a follow up on that just to make sure he not HMing. I saw some clear plays he made in a match today where he could have either had it enabled, or been toggling while playing the map. I gave him a friendly warning ban to talk about it. Just a follow up after our first issue 2 weeks ago.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I always love when people challenge another player to 1v1, like being a better shot makes them a better person, or player. that just goes to show the thought process at hand. your a better player, so you think you have all the answers.
when a player is banned ( by anyone ) were are all supposed to post it in the banned area, and then post proof. ( video ) is what YOU required if I remember correctly. as per your own words in the past, screen shots prove nothing. so, please post the ban in the banned area along with your video.
I will gladly admit that you are a better player than I am, and so are alot of others. that doesn't make them any better or worse at spotting hm.
how come when I spot hm, and it someone you don't like, then I'm right. but if it's your buddy , then I'm wrong.
and at the same time, a player NO ONE has ever posted hm about is someone you don't like, then anyone that says that after you decide to ban them,, is wrong because they are less of a shot then you are.
balloon hands, jegue, eviltree, br owner, you,2strong,sand, death666, DX, army punk, and many, many others are better players then I am, but I have never accused them ( at any time over 14 years of playing ) of hm or kicked or banned them in any server where I was an admin or owner. just because someone is not as good a shot as someone else, does not make them wrong. nor does it make a good shot , right! that logic is retarded. thats like saying every coach in football can do any job that there player's preform, I highly doubt they could.
all your statement above really said was this : I am right, because I think I'm better than you ! I dont think we run br that way, I think we have always required proof. and so far I haven't seen it, nor has anyone else.