crow

bo'sdad

Re: crow

Post by bo'sdad »

I'm going to go ahead and apologize here crow, it is clear that you think of yourself as a superior player and judge of people. It is also clear that you think you are the only one qualified to run the server on your word alone. please forgive me for think we had a system in place that everyone was supposed to follow. I guess that is just for the rest of us owners, or maybe just bad shots like me. It has been made perfectly clear that you alone think you have the last word on every aspect of the br server.
just one more question, how come br players have to beg for maps and fix's when your oz server has them all ? isn't this the same edit ? why did br get the shit and you kept the cream of the crop ? oooopps, I guess that was three questions rolled into one.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

I'm just going to say. You sit here and kill my game daily, do nothing but talk shit half the time, and you're dumb as bricks. Please resign as admin. I would very much like to see you replaced in the interest of keeping this game alive another year or two.

And if you really want to see how much more superior I am to you. Please let me know next time you spot me in game. There's a huge difference between me and you, and just because you first played the game in 1999, doesn't mean shit.

As far as land of oz server, really all I have to say is nothing. I'm not even going to waste my time explaining shit to you anymore. You're a man of lil honor and low morals, you will receive no kiss ass from me.

I will give more detailed post when I get home.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

yep, I should resign because I questioned your authority, that makes perfect sense.
I dont know how I would upset you during your game. I don't even talk to you.
Is that your plan crow, try to get me to leave the game or be removed as an owner ? thats funny, sand and 2strong both told me you would end up running br when you first became an owner, and here we are . I still remember when you gave out the password to your backdoor and let people take over br, and it took 5 weeks to get it fixed, because you wanted access to the server files. Then it was fixed ,and shown that to fix the problem didn't require access to the server files. If I remember correctly, it wasn't even you that fixed it. yep, your right, I'm the one that has hurt the server and should resign.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Back door admin? You really going to jump on the same ignorant boat hydronion did. It's my mod bo, that admin is meant to test things in game, so I don't have to alt tab to get to console. It also serves many other functions in which you would be clearly ignorant on. It was no attempt to grab power. I had an Owner sad pass longer than you've had Owner, good thing I haven't shared that with anyone either. Trust me, lesson learned with sharing admin pw's, even more so since I can't change it right away with FTP (well I can now without FTP). Yea perrin did come up with a nifty little trick to fix it through console, but perrin has also spent way more time studying code than I have. I probably know more than perrin at this point, like down to the small details, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he knew more than me. At the time it never even hit me to use the method that he used, and the FTP was something I wanted in general, so I could have better access to something I have put a lot of my life and soul into. I've spent years gaining skill through this game, but I also spent just as much time outside of it coding. Supporting Tribes has always been my highest priority though. Making sure that the community is safe, and everything is running smooth. That's why I need to step in yet again to make sure things continue to run smooth.

As far as you resigning from admin. No bo, it has nothing to do with you questioning my authority (holy fuck man, is everything seriously about who has more power??????). That just goes to show you're still ignorant after weeks of me telling you why I never thought you were meant for this much responsibility. You sit here and kill the game doing your daily admin/troll duties. You scare away players with your uptight attitude and ignorance on any subject brought to light with you. Please reread every post I've made directed at you in the past month to really know why. You won't even acknowledge the shit I say, and that's what makes it even worse.

At this point I will resign your admin for you, Owner can either chose to back me up here, or he may remove my mod from his server. I like Owner and everything he has done for this community, but I don't like you bo. That being said, I will move the mod to a new server located in Chicago, or we can continue to use Owners server, but you will be stripped of Admin in Legendz.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

ok, so you now take full control of the server and strip my admin, yet you show no proof or screen shots of the problems that you say I create. you alone, just strip my admin. Isn't that exactly what I have been saying all along ? thank you crow, you just showed owner your true self. you just proved what I've been saying for the past few weeks.
here are the facts, I questioned ONE of your buddies and then questioned ONE of your admin calls, and now " YOU alone " believe you have the right to strip my owner admin,or else.
I have broken no rules. If you believe I have , please show it !
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

Supporting Tribes has always been my highest priority though. Making sure that the community is safe, and everything is running smooth. That's why I need to step in yet again to make sure things continue to run smooth.

you say this, then you threaten to shut it down and move the server.

I never said I had or didn't have more or less power than you, I said we were all supposed to be equal owners.
what ever happened there crow ? you didn't DONATE the files to br server to help the community . a donation can't be taken back. you used them to secure your right to hold your power over everyone, including kamil. just as you have done in your last statement.
If I have one true gift in life, it is that I can hear the truth, stay on it, and get people to admit it themselves.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

If you want proof tell BR to give me FTP for a day. Would be much easier to dig it up from logs than post what I have over the past 30 days.

I would like to hear Owners words on this subject. Ran it by the most part of the community, and everyone seems to support it.

As far as I, and many others see it bo, you were never fit for this position from the start.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

I cant believe i come to Owners area and i see this. First of all this argument is between you both. Here is what im going to say. Crow its very wrong to use the server mod as a hostage over someone else. Im kindly surprised at you for taking those type of actions from the community. I have no plans what so ever on moving the server to a new server. We worked to darn hard to all of a sudden be digging each other of the same hole to find peace. We are grown people here. I'm mean seriously here. Bo you are a friend of mine and i respect you same way as Crow. I cant afford losing either of you. One does the work for modding the mod and other being as a Server Admin to keep peace and stability. Crow and Bo let try this one more time by resolving this in a correct manner. Because at the end of each day all this arguing doesn't really matter. Its like your at work and your boss give you shit hard day and you were pissed off at him. When you get home and go to sleep you forget about it and move on. So please both cool your engines down and lets start talking and resolving our differences and coming to a final conclusion. Im ready to to hear. I mean for both of you just relax down and talk like real adults here. Im going to speak from my heart no homo xD

Owner
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

That's all I needed to hear.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Really Crow after all these years I knew you since Nappy Mod. Really.. Is this how you end everyones relations with. Im very upset with the actions you just took like we all of a sudden are your #1 enemy. Come on now.

Owner