crow

bo'sdad

crow

Post by bo'sdad »

I watch a player today for over 30 minutes, he was shooting way beyond fog, so I went to angle and fly way up over him and couldn't even see the ground, I was shot from the sky. then I looked at his name and it said he was running a hacked mem.dll and had a 44 ping. so I told him to fix it. now i have never talked to or even seen this player before. his first words were, I talked to crow about this and he said tell bo he can suck my dick ( his words ) ,meaning crows words. Is this true crow ? this is how you tell players to talk to admins and other owners ?
then he told me that he got the 140. with the 1.41 config from crow. is this true also ?
I can't believe another owner would tell players something like that, but I took screen shots to show what was said. then I banned the player. also if your handing out configs that show they are hacked, you should let all the admins know, and remove your own detection system that you installed. I have heard you say several times that it doesn't work, so why would we still have it ? by the way, the detection system couldn't have been effected by ping in this case, as I already stated he had a ping of 44 and live in Washington state.
vistalize

Re: crow

Post by vistalize »

I thought the detection only effected ppl with high pings
EvilTree{OZ}
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

r does not hm. he already signed up and sent me a PM. the guy plays base server, and is pretty good there. I've been teaching him anni the past week, and he picked it up quick as I thought he would.

Yes it's also true the newest 1.41 shows up as something weird in our server. I haven't added the 1.41 detection code to the server yet. He was using the latest anticheat client though. Doesn't even let you use HM with it lol.

Damn bo, first day back, and already right back to it..... lol

I'll break down your post for you in a bit. Just got off work and enjoying my meal.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

damn crow, I've never left,
also,
why could he shoot me threw the clouds and I couldn't even see the ground. if he could see my arrow, I should have been able to see his, or at least the ground around him. when he came back , the detection system said, he had failed model validation, he dropped right away and came back again and it said running last hope . I also had frank watching him and he said his shooting looked funny too.
If you were not there to observe, how can you say you know what happened ?
unless you are physically sitting behind someone's computer playing tribes, you have no clue what they have or don't have. I heard you say something to this effect yourself. so why is it that 2 admin are wrong that were there, and yet you are right !?

separately, I have you in server bad mouthing me. why is that crow ? I never tell players to tell you to " suck my dick ! " nor do I call you names when you think I'm not there. I have more than one ip. I actually have three separate ip's threw my business.
I have never disrespected any owner or admin in the server, or here in the forums, why do you feel the need to do something like that ? just like when you jumped all over sapo for saying I was an owner before you, and made your case for being superior to me as an admin / owner. I'm not the only one you've done it too over the years. telling other players things like that shows a lack of respect for another owner, or admin, this is not a good quality for a leader / owner.
I remember two other owners that used to act and talk the same way. It is a shame we lost <!> sand to politics, he never bad mouthed anyone either, and he gave what he could to the community to help.

I know I'm not the best , most learned admin in tribes, and I also enforce the rules without caring if they are someone's buddy or not. but that doesn't mean that every thing I do should be attacked, and ridiculed by other admins that weren't even present in the game, or start disrespecting me in front of other players or other admin.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

by the way, the last guy you said wasn't a problem, made a clan, and his only member is ecko, who is now back in our server. I did the ip trace today and he even has the name " blacksheep ecko " as a past name. he lives just south of Dallas, just like ecko. he even uses the same cable company ecko does.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

God damn bo, just when I was hoping you would say something smart. I know he doesn't HM just based on the Lasthope system being faulty when he was in the server. If he were in 1.40, it would of said Last hope user, and if he were on 1.30 it would say model failed/hacked mem.dll/ etc. The thing is, 1.30 doesn't have a bypass for HM, only 1.40 has a bypass, but that HM bypass doesn't work in 1.41, and if he were using 1.40, it would of said Last hope user. Sadly he was using 1.41, which it gave the result hacked mem.dll. It would only give that result if a user is on either 1.30, or 1.41, which niether have an HM bypass for. Therefore by default, he could not of been HMing. The last hope detection works 95% of the time, but most admins are too dumb to know what the results mean. I've spoked on this topic at least 10 times in the past, but yet I'm still the only person who knows how the system works. That's why I say admins shouldn't use it, and in the next patch it will be removed for all but me.

I've spent countless hours already training r, and talking with him on a real level. I can 100% asure you the guy does not HM, but does have a wicked shot in base mod as well as anni. He aims funny and shoots a normal laser instead of a turret killer because he's played base the last 10 years. This is me attempting to get more skilled players in anni, and you being an ignorant person, and punishing with your ignorance. My god, if I wasn't Crow{OZ} I'm sure you would ban me to at some point for "HM". Honest to god, I don't want to see any admins banning for HM anymore, because it would seem no admin knows what it really looks like. Let alone the real damage from HM is leading through walls, not shooting past the fucking fog. If you can't make a past the fog prediction shot at least 5 times in one map then you must be some epic noob. Imo. Because I have no problem predicting my shot a little past the fog. Pro Tip: You only have a small few second window to do it, but it's really not hard. PS: Disregard that pro tip as I'm sure you will take it under the wrong context in future HM hunts.

And I'm sorry I told him to say suck my dick bo. I just for some strange reason had a feeling you would hassle him the second you saw the skill. Keeping in mind you don't have this skill your self, or have probably never used HM before in any serious tribing, like VX, TROC, or Anni spawn. Or even given it a spin in Anni Invo (I have for two months back when HM was still accepted in Anni, Before your time btw...), and that shit is OP as a mother. If r HMed I'm sure you would feel it. Sadly if he doesn't you still feel it, as you can't even beat a base player in his first week in Anni. I must be training him good.

Back to point, got a little off there. Yea I had a feeling you would hassle him, idk why, just did lol. I told him to say that if you did, just to let you know how I feel about you scaring off all the good players. It really upsets me. There are a few players in the server I have seen with HM recently though, but I've been handling it a little different. Instead of throwing out the ban hammer I've chosen to befriend these players and show them the error of their ways. Keep in mind this guy is a good player, and can hit some epic shots. He happens to be on a smurf in the ss I posted below, but I've known him for years on his real name. Like most of the HMers that are legit HMers and would come to our server. I've probably known all them too. I had a 1v1 with this guy while I had my HM on just to show him how strong it is in good hands. By the end of our convo/game it showed good results. I really got through to him, it was pretty cool. I don't have SS of that though.

Ohhh and some of these common BKers, happen to be base players. I would of never guessed lol. Been befriending some of them too. I even play with them in Arena now sometimes. Instead of coming to our server and bking for lolz, they join arena and challenge me. It's pretty awesome. The true power of friendship and respect. Will write more on this later. Work for now. :(
Attachments
hmowned.jpg
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

yep, your right crow, even when your not there,, you know it all. I dont know what I was thinking. but thanks for proving that your word is the last word on everything. even when your not there, and have no idea what happened, your always right.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

bo'sdad wrote:yep, your right crow, even when your not there,, you know it all. I dont know what I was thinking. but thanks for proving that your word is the last word on everything. even when your not there, and have no idea what happened, your always right.
Lol no..

Please reread my first paragraph. Wait, might be hard to locate for you. Let me quote it.
DaJ4ck3L wrote:God damn bo, just when I was hoping you would say something smart. I know he doesn't HM just based on the Lasthope system being faulty when he was in the server. If he were in 1.40, it would of said Last hope user, and if he were on 1.30 it would say model failed/hacked mem.dll/ etc. The thing is, 1.30 doesn't have a bypass for HM, only 1.40 has a bypass, but that HM bypass doesn't work in 1.41, and if he were using 1.40, it would of said Last hope user. Sadly he was using 1.41, which it gave the result hacked mem.dll. It would only give that result if a user is on either 1.30, or 1.41, which niether have an HM bypass for. Therefore by default, he could not of been HMing. The last hope detection works 95% of the time, but most admins are too dumb to know what the results mean. I've spoked on this topic at least 10 times in the past, but yet I'm still the only person who knows how the system works. That's why I say admins shouldn't use it, and in the next patch it will be removed for all but me.
95% is a high number btw. I would even go as far as to say 95-98% accurate, but as stated above, sadly people don't know how to read the results. As you have just proved two times in a row now in this one topic.

Sorry for my lack of patience with your ignorance, but your owner title doesn't earn respect from me. That is something you have to earn on your own through actions and words.

And Crow != Bongwater || Crow != Perr, so you can stop referring to them two.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Update, kk r just told me what went down.
justR wrote:unban me. please and thank you
bo'sdad wrote:crow is not the sole owner of br. if infect he approved your set up, then he needs to post it, or take out the detection system that he installed so it wont say " hacked "
bo'sdad wrote:done
justR wrote:The fact that he is not the sole owner has little to nothing to do with the issue. You refuse to listen to anything. Nothing I said was a lie, just ask him yourself. You refused to even listen when I said it was not HM, instead you remained ignorant. It is not just my setup. I tried to tell you once before (when you threatened to ban me) that it is base LT 1.40, AfterHope patch. The two remaining base LT servers REQUIRE this patch or it auto kicks you out for no new LastHope patch.

Just fyi so you know.

Thanks for the unban, even though it was uncalled for and I didn't deserve it.
Well played bo, you sure showed that punk. Please don't ban anyone else. Admins should have to go through some sort of IQ test before they're allowed to ban people. Holy fuck.

Bo if you're unwilling to become more knowledgeable about Tribes and how it works I feel I can't really support you. We might as well just go sign Knight up for admin powers at this point. He might just do a better job.

Again, sorry if you feel I'm being like Bong or Perr, but I'm just being real with you at this point. I've already stated that I didn't like the current state this admin system was being ran, and bans like this is exactly why. I WILL NOT sit idly by and watch you ruin a game I've worked so hard for to keep afloat. You need to either step your shit up and start using your brain, or take a step back and stop using your admin.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Here is where I first mentioned 1.41 btw. This was almost a month ago now.

http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 877#p11877

And I thought I made a post about what results show up when players use it, but I guess I've been spreading that part in game. Either way you're correct, and the detection system will be removed next patch. Far to many ignorant people too keep something in place that takes time to learn. Which is why I've been saying for years, "DON'T USE IT", and tbh there, that was more directed at you than anyone else, even in the past when I said it.

Lol I just noticed even in that topic I talk about good players and where they seem to be going now days. It would seem anyone above average skill level in our server is going to get harassed/banned out. I also mentioned in that same thread about how I wanted to train some new good players for the server. Well r is the first of my new trainees. Glad you got a chance to meet him briefly before being over powered by his amazing skill. I'm not sure what caught your attention first, the fact that he has an epic ass shot, or the fact that you had a new potential victim to flex your Owner muscle on. I'll pull a bo on this, (but of course, crows always right, and I'm always wrong. Just like bong and perr use to do to me...). I wonder what really goes through your head when you say that. "Damn crow, always getting onto me about something, if only he was there he would know I'm right for sure!!". Pretty much all the shit bong and perr use to say about you was true, but I just never spoke up and acknowledged it. I think your biggest problem has always been the fact that you're ignorant, and you do actions based on your emotion instead of logic. Bong and perr use to keep you in check with our old system, and I did for a short while until I left. When no one is around though to make sure your actions are even logical it creates a problem. That's why I put in the other thread, "it's beyond me how this guy even got Owner to begin with". lol, just being honest man. I'm not trying to be mean, but if you can't even acknowledge that you're ignorant, and work on ways to fix it, then this will always be an issue.
bo'sdad wrote:I have never disrespected any owner or admin in the server, or here in the forums, why do you feel the need to do something like that ? just like when you jumped all over sapo for saying I was an owner before you, and made your case for being superior to me as an admin / owner. I'm not the only one you've done it too over the years. telling other players things like that shows a lack of respect for another owner, or admin, this is not a good quality for a leader / owner.
Ohhhh and to answer this for you. That was me teaching you a little Annihilation history in the hopes you would stop trying to pull the "I was an Owner before you!!" card. It seems to have worked since then, for now. Most people already knew this, but I know you're new to the scene and came into anni in 2010, well after most of these events took place. It was getting rather annoying having you ignorantly flash around your owner before me card in all of our conversations. Not a very leader / owner thing on your part I would say, so I taught you a little anni history to put an end to it. Trust me I won't go flashing it around now that you know.

And please read my posts bo, don't just skim them. All the answers you seek are in them.

And also, please look up what the word ignorant means. I will save you the trouble, it's a smart way of calling a person dumb. The technical meaning of the word is, "Lack of knowledge". I think 3 of the biggest traits anyone in any sort of leadership position at all should have is knowledge, wisdom, and logic. These are 3 words that you have proved time and time again, past, present, and future, that you do not seem to hold to heart. If you really want to be a true leader, you should start doing more research and training of your mind to become more accustom to these 3 traits.