Tribes 1 Remastered in HD

{SW}SkyWalker

Is this an add on

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Is this an add on to the tribes I have or a whole new program
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
{SW}SkyWalker

add-on ghost

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

so you just drop it in to your files easy enough for my 7 year old. lol
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Tribes 1 Remastered in HD

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:Has anyone tested this, and can confirm working perfect, or do you all need to hot fix it too with the non dedicated server first too?

Testers would be appreciated. Trying to get this issue resolved with the dev on the plugin.
Please guys, need testers for this. Working? Not working? Issues?

I would think Tribes in HD would be a bigger thing with this crew.
{SW}SkyWalker

Re: Testers

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

I am going to get the hd version today at about 5 maybe got stuff I need to do first. I hope it will work it could bring in double the people
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

I will hopefully test today too and report back. I really like my current shell and in game hud setup. It's basically as close to classic as possible with an HD look and fps, time&date, beacons, mines, grenades and repair kit counter without cluttering the view.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

nic3
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Death666 wrote:I will hopefully test today too and report back. I really like my current shell and in game hud setup. It's basically as close to classic as possible with an HD look and fps, time&date, beacons, mines, grenades and repair kit counter without cluttering the view.
Yea my setup was the same for the longest time too. These skins are very close to original. It really is beautiful though to see them working proper. I've seen base skins in the past, but nothing even close to half ass HD.
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

Crow, is this the HiRez plugin you linked me to a while back?
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

blankgirl wrote:Crow, is this the HiRez plugin you linked me to a while back?
http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic ... 407#p15407
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Crow there is no improvement on the ground nore the bases along with I have a 21 monitor and everything is to small and last but not least you can no longer walk into the invo and it pulls up the invo that's not a prob for me but newbs tend to have to have the invo thing. Yu could also tweak the ammo unit. Fan if the added phrases thnx.