Admin Applications

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Admin Applications

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Sometime this weekend / next weekend.

Admins have voted on the number of 4 new admins to be brought in to the ranks.

Many good apps this time around, and I wish you all the best of luck.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Thanks. I don't think I will get it, but I would love to improve the place and because there are so many other people that would also get voted on yes
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
SZKAMAN

Post by SZKAMAN »

Linked thread was locked, not taking applications?
NOT SURE IF I AM POSTING IN THE RIGHT THREAD, but, been meaning to apply for a ahile

Past Names:none that I can remember. I have no need to pose as anyone else

Past Clans:None, only rogue

Years played:Honestly cant remember... 13 ish? I took about 5-7 years off and am backl

How many hours a week you play in the BR servers:10-14?

Why do you think you would make a good admin:level headed, too old to get easily riled, a parent and a teacher.

Have you been an Admin in BR before:nope
No_Prisoners

Post by No_Prisoners »

Could I get reset as Admin please. Admin privileges worked fine for along time then one day it didn't. Now I've gotten a new cmptr with windows 10 and dialing it all in. Today someone named Angel (not sure if he was a smurf or not) was bking up a storm and I couldn't do anything to stop him so it has prompted me to write in. Thanks for you consideration.
Angel

Post by Angel »

You mean Angel with the 1 in my name that came last night. Sorry had to come correct this but I am a registered user on the server so the troll couldn't steal my actual name so he put a 1 at the end of my name so it looked really close looking like an L. Glad that Crow came on to ban him last night.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Angel wrote:You mean Angel with the 1 in my name that came last night. Sorry had to come correct this but I am a registered user on the server so the troll couldn't steal my actual name so he put a 1 at the end of my name so it looked really close looking like an L. Glad that Crow came on to ban him last night.
So, with Crow banning this person(s), I take it this matter is closed? You know how some can mask an IP to rejoin a server. I also heard Angel, you changed your name due to this now, is that right?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

No, it's not a closed matter. Always hours be on the lookout for smurfs and douche bags.
Angel

Post by Angel »

I guess that troll wasn't banned but I hear he goes by morgoth and has been doing this for years now to people. Yeah i changed my name cause the person who was Ange1 that connected he would bk stuff and spam vote kick everyone I don't know if I can use Angel again people will think I am that smurf and they will want to kick me. :\
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Ghost wrote:Cant you register angel, angei, and ange1 so no one but
You can use them?
Don't forget Angel , angel , angel , angel , angel , etc...
And angel.1, angel.2, angel.3, etc...
There's too many variations to register.

What we need to do is make people register before they can play... no more smurfs. No more aliases.

Every player should be registered, and should either login with a password or ip match, every time.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

perrinoia wrote: What we need to do is make people register before they can play... no more smurfs. No more aliases.

Every player should be registered, and should either login with a password or ip match, every time.
I'm all for this ideal, but the problem with it, is it might deter new players.