Tribes HD v2

Ozzie

Re: Tribes HD v2

Post by Ozzie »

when i log onto that version of tribes, only like 5 servers show up on the list...
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Ozzie wrote:when i log onto that version of tribes, only like 5 servers show up on the list...
you must be using version 1. in version 1 the master server is hardcoded in sp1.acs.cs file in the config/modules folder.

to fix that just blank out or delete this section of code in the file.

Code: Select all

$Server::CurrentMaster = "0";$Server::MasterAddressN0 = "t1m1.tribes0.com:28000 t1m1.masters.tribesmasterserver.com:28000 t1m1.pu.net:28000 skbmaster.ath.cx:28000 kigen.ath.cx:28000 t1m1.masters.dynamix.com:28000";

and replace it with this. prob shouldnt of hardcoded in version 2 also.

Code: Select all

$Server::CurrentMaster = "1";
$Server::Master1 = "t1m1.pu.net:28000";
$Server::MasterAddressN0 = "kigen.ath.cx:28000";
$Server::MasterAddressN1 = "t1m1.pu.net:28000";
$Server::MasterName0 = "Kigen";
$Server::MasterName1 = "bugs_";
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

when i use the hd version only like 3 servers show up on the list :/
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Ozzie wrote:when i use the hd version only like 3 servers show up on the list :/
yea you just have to fix the master server. that shouldn't happen with v2 though.

i posted a way to fix it just above.
Groove

Post by Groove »

YAY bluelines plugin :)

those greenlines drove me crazy and i was always told they were impossible to change (at least by people who didn't know better)

had a lot of fun making it too - finding all the memory locations for the different linetypes, learning how to convert the RGB settings, and then learning how to make plugins in general. all so i could change a line color! lol!

never see anyone use the customcolors.cs to set them to something other than blue though ;/

also i keep meaning to add opacity to all the line settings but never really got around to it, i like the blue better than green but i think it'd look sick at about 70% transparency

big thanks to greyhound, emjay and nofix for all their help, those guys are true tribal gods
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Groove wrote:YAY bluelines plugin :)

those greenlines drove me crazy and i was always told they were impossible to change (at least by people who didn't know better)

had a lot of fun making it too - finding all the memory locations for the different linetypes, learning how to convert the RGB settings, and then learning how to make plugins in general. all so i could change a line color! lol!

never see anyone use the customcolors.cs to set them to something other than blue though ;/

also i keep meaning to add opacity to all the line settings but never really got around to it, i like the blue better than green but i think it'd look sick at about 70% transparency

big thanks to greyhound, emjay and nofix for all their help, those guys are true tribal gods
yea sounds like a fun learning experience.
Groove

Post by Groove »

it really was :)

also i just tested and it works on win10

and never tried bluelines + nogreenlines plugin hehehe

thankfully nogreenlines just jumps the hud bracket draws and doesn't actually change the way any other lines are drawn
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Has anyone tried this and had any issues with it? Someone told me master server not working, but i just tried and had no problem.
virus

Post by virus »

Its working. All servers show here.
[NHOP]Virus
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Works good here too. I'm working on combining this with a bunch of HD skins and models I've collected.