Mod Updates

AnniDv6

Re: Mod Updates

Post by AnniDv6 »

It looks like it was lost when decompiling the old scripts.vol and recompiling. I'll compile from the dropbox with the 1.41 files and put it back on before this weekend. edit: probably from the AfterHope.cs file. I'm not sure why it didn't decompile originally.
st0ned

Post by st0ned »

wow you gota be retarded now not to know where the guy with the pbeam is shooting from persistance way to long imo
st0ned

Post by st0ned »

also so when you deploy a inven station partially in the wall the zappy shit dont work? i leave tribes for 2 weeks and so much shit been changed
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yup. That should keep people from getting under the terrain and outside of indoor maps with an inventory station.
AKA The Titan

Post by AKA The Titan »

perrinoia wrote:I agree with both of you. Portable generators should not be available from deployable inventory packs (builder beacons). Portable generators and deployable solar panels should not be capable of deploying in walls, and deployable bunkers should not be capable of deploying over generators.

Also, invisibility is the bane of my existence.

Let's come up with ideas to replace chameleon and necromancer beacons.
Would it be possible to make the invisibility beacons wear off if you fire, like how it works in T:A? That way you could still sneak around with invisibility, but wouldn't be able to wreck people with snipers or death rays from across the map without being spotted.

---

I really like the removal of the pgens, as it makes generator rooms actually relevant again. One thing to note is that Turbulence should be taken out of regular rotation, as the only gens on the map are two solar panels on the outside of the bases which are super easy to destroy, turning it into a spawn match.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Just a heads up the zappie lasers aren't being removed correctly when mobile inventories die now. 1.41 should be working again. I agree the beam fade time is too long as is, it will be brought back down probably to one second longer than it originally was, right now it's three seconds longer.

Thanks for the heads up on Turbelence I'll look into that.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Stationtrigger.cs has been reverted for now to fix the zappies not being deleted when mobile inventories die.
Particle Beam fade time has been reduced from 4 seconds to 2.5 seconds
Particle Beam standard beam now has the same fade time.
Phase Disruptor explosion radius has been slightly reduced from 25 to 20.
TurbulenceCTF now has a generator inside the base.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Hmm... Probably has to do with the group the zappy turrets get added to. I might have botched that.
st0ned

Post by st0ned »

Is there anyway you could put a gen inside the base on turbulence? No need to get rid of a good map if you can
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Death666 wrote:TurbulenceCTF now has a generator inside the base.
st0ned wrote:Is there anyway you could put a gen inside the base on turbulence?
:uup: