Unban Perrin

Striker

Re: Unban Perrin

Post by Striker »

My suggestion for you MF is to stfu and drop the issue now. Your whining and complaining is gonna get you nowhere. For your own sake leave it be before you end up raging and getting yourself banned. This is the Admin's decision and your pety arguing jut annoys the rest of the community. Besides, why do you care if Perrin is banned or unbanned? The only thing he contributes to BR is his smart-ass comments that piss people off and/or humiliate them.

Enough about Perrin. He has a reason for being banned that you are unaware of.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Matt Fox wrote::lol:

My suggestion for you ET, is look beyond the bullshit accusations you have against Perrin, and stfu and listen to ppl.

I've read in almost every post, the only thing you admins say is Respect Admins, well fucking respect the players.
How was he respecting the players when he leaked an admin pass to the whole community? That is not respect.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:
Matt Fox wrote::lol:

My suggestion for you ET, is look beyond the bullshit accusations you have against Perrin, and stfu and listen to ppl.

I've read in almost every post, the only thing you admins say is Respect Admins, well fucking respect the players.
How was he respecting the players when he leaked an admin pass to the whole community? That is not respect.

He views it as respect because he was one of the ones given the password. ^_^
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

<!>Striker wrote:My suggestion for you MF is to stfu and drop the issue now. Your whining and complaining is gonna get you nowhere. For your own sake leave it be before you end up raging and getting yourself banned. This is the Admin's decision and your pety arguing jut annoys the rest of the community. Besides, why do you care if Perrin is banned or unbanned? The only thing he contributes to BR is his smart-ass comments that piss people off and/or humiliate them.

Enough about Perrin. He has a reason for being banned that you are unaware of.
He is right Matt. Just leave it be and let the ones in charge handle it ;) In other words, stop being a wimp and try n kill me. :mrgreen:
Jerry Garcia

Post by Jerry Garcia »

Well Evil, you're right that I have never met Perrin, but he was the only 1 that helped me while oz and <!> were admin abusing me. I have been kicked by a member of each clan as little as a month ago. And Evil, you were the one from oz that kicked me for nothing...

Perrin only lost his admin because he was willing and able to prove that Bo'sdad is a liar and was making things up about me in an attempt to get me banned. Bo'sdad now has been caught doing it again, there is even proof of them whispering about it this time, and you all still refuse to do nothing.

So, you need to realize you are bad guys, and Perrin is the good guy, so I will be standing by him because of that.

Sand, I know you are making an effort, but you probably don't realize all the facts. After Bo was unsuccessful at banning me from BR the first time, because noone believed his lies, you let him ban me from the <!> server for more than a year. I never broke any rules, or deserved a ban, but you still stood by and let it happen. So, please understand that is why I do not have much trust in you handling things properly.
<!>Cat 3000

Post by <!>Cat 3000 »

Jerry Garcia wrote:And Evil, you were the one from oz that kicked me for nothing...
REALLY!? :shock:
<!>BlackCat'
Xfire: ccat3000
Tribes Ascend: Cat3000
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

i kicked because i dont allow harrassment in the servers bro. plain and simple.

on a side note: we have been cool so far right? let bygones be bygones and lets move on before i lock this tread.
EvilTree{OZ}
Jerry Garcia

Post by Jerry Garcia »

You were the one that was harassing me all game long by spamming your voice pack every time anyone killed me. I wrote 2 statements in the chat box, compared to your probably 100. And now you say I was the one harassing you? pfffttt

Ya, you say everything's cool, as long as I forget all the bullshit you guys do. Pretty lame, man, especially considering oz was still harassing me today in the server.
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ striker.

nuffs enough.
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.