admin

Loghead

admin

Post by Loghead »

i really think you guys should consider me being one of br's admins. we all get along and i feel i am a respectful player and when it comes down to it if you are hurting the br community. you will get fucked up! i will not abuse it in any way. i will only use it when i have to. i feel i am there enough to show that i would be a great admin. so how bout it?
SAND

Re: admin

Post by SAND »

give us a week to settle in then we might open up a couple spots for applicants.
Loghead

Post by Loghead »

ok just let me know.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Thank you for waiting.
Loghead

Post by Loghead »

no prob, ill be in the server every day.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Loghead wrote: ...we all get along and i feel i am a respectful player...
I strongly disagree with this.

http://z6.invisionfree.com/brazilbrserv ... topic=1179
Loghead

Post by Loghead »

that was just a simple mess with stu day because earlier in that match you called me a noob for not being able to dodge your apc. you have all rights to disagree with me wanting to be an admin but the final decision is up to the leaders and admins. you are the weakest link, goodbye.
Loghead

Post by Loghead »

and plus that was like 6 or 7 months ago. when i was on drugs. i have been off for a good 4 months now. i havent messed with you since. i have only been nice to you and yet you still are bringing shit up on all other forums about me? grow up dude.
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

fresh start stu.
your still in the past
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Loghead wrote:that was just a simple mess with stu day because earlier in that match you called me a noob for not being able to dodge your apc.
That is a LIE and I have the demo to prove it. I said NOTHING to you from the time you joined the server until you harassed me....further proof that you're unfit to be an administrator, unless they're looking for people that harass others for no reason and then lie about it.
"grow up dude".
"you are the weakest link, goodbye"
Nice people skills you have there. ...definitely admin material.
i havent messed with you since. i have only been nice to you...
Sorry...I didn't know that banning me from the LS forum just before you quit was being "nice".

Aaquib, this is relevent to the CURRENT discussion.
All I said was "I strongly disagree with this." and posted a link.
I was happy to leave it at that, but if somone is going to respond with lies about me, I have the right to speak up.
Last edited by S']['U on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.