BUGS BUGS BUGS

vistalize

Re: BUGS BUGS BUGS

Post by vistalize »

The issues have been brought up several times and the only Owner capable of implementing any fixes is BR Owner. Crow has stated he wont fix anything until he has FTP access to the server. All of the bugs have been fixed in Crow's new mod but none will be implemented till BR Owner can figure out how to set up FTP access for Crow. So if you want to beat a dead horse you can start your search there.
EvilTree{OZ}
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

He was perfectly able to send BR Owner the original pile of garbage without FTP access, why can't he send him the new one?

He's always bragging about his back door capabilities anyway, why not use them instead of FTP access?

I guess I'll just have to fix it and send Owner the whole mod again, since that's the only way it'll get updated.
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

are you gonna release the password again too?
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Like I said talk to Owner. No use in crying here. If you want something to get done do it stop talking about it.
EvilTree{OZ}
Striker

Post by Striker »

Lock Image
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I will, eventually... I just have a lot on my plate right now.

Next month, I'm going full time at one job, and quitting the other... So I should have a lot more time (and a predictable schedule). Then I'll be able to do something about this.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

FTP server isn't on the server anymore. Due to major attacks coming from China as they are the worlds most used place to hack and brute force into another server. For this reason its disabled and other security measures have been taken long time ago.
Cristi

Post by Cristi »

-.- i think this thread needs to be moved in "admins area" cuz here everyone can see bugs and hints about how to make them .... so please move this posts to a "secret area" or pm or whatever....
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

just admin abuse the people exploiting the bugs. problem solved. Thats how real admins get it done :D
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
RairLogic

Post by RairLogic »

My person has a bug which makes his groin bigger, can anyone help me?