map rotaion

bo'sdad

map rotaion

Post by bo'sdad »

I have had several players in the past two weeks comment about the map rotation getting old.
is it time to change it ?
and how often should it be done ?
lil Tigga {OZ}

Re: map rotaion

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

this should be done at least every month theres enough maps to go around
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

I think that's a good move, the maps most played are fairly balanced and lead to good games but... I don't get to play as much as some of you, I've only been back playing since last December, I see maps occasionally that I've never seen played yet. Granted not all maps are equal when it comes to playing them, some become spawn maps pretty quickly due to the ease that bases are killed, that's fun sometimes too though. A related problem I've seen too often lately is the changing of the map. We'll have a good number of players in there and a map will play a minute or so and boom they change it to another map. I don't mind playing a different map but I've seen them change the map 2-3 times after a minute or so of play and people start dropping and then they settle on a map and there's only a few left to play. Just sayin.... I'm not against new maps or different maps but don't waste a lot of time or players get impatient. This may be in part due to boredom with the same ole maps so....
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

vistalize

Post by vistalize »

yes
EvilTree{OZ}