Phase disruptor

S_hift

Re: Phase disruptor

Post by S_hift »

its really not that hard to double shoot the phase. All I'm saying is the BLAST RADIUS doesn't need to be soo great. its just another over powered weapon that requires no skill to use.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
(S1)G]-[0ST

Post by (S1)G]-[0ST »

I agree
Striker

Post by Striker »

The blast radius is huge. But the farther away from the point of contact you get, the less damage is dealt. And that damage drops DRASTICALLY. Compared to the center of the blast radius, the outer edges do almost nothing at all.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Oh my gosh, the phase is staying the way it is, it was made like that it will stay like that.
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

Actually it wasn't made like that. It used to use a smaller blast radius different projectile data and a different weapon model. So someone changed the radius and used the blaster model instead of the plasma rifle model. Stop thinking that BR annihilation was always the default.

When I say 'they' I'm talking about the noobs that have twisted annihilation into their own perverted edits. Copy and pasting code that doesn't really belonging to them, just so they can have their names in the credits.

Most of the glitches that were around back then were actually done on purpose. They were not in-fact glitches but accidental discoveries that they allowed to persist for up to 3 years before someone figured that it wasn't fair to keep it that way.

- The indestructible camera so you could deploy them over laser turrets and make indestructible laser turrets on the ceilings.

- Weakening the airbase forcefields so they could be destroyable. Same with the jail-walls.

- Global inventory glitching

- each deployable being 2.5 times stronger than the original intended strength.

Now the new Annihilation default has these changes:

- Chameleon assassins don't accept damage from chain-gun weapons. Vulcan and TankShredder.

- Trollpack regenerates slower

- backdoor admin access new password but its still in the current edit.

- Name registration. Now this is a tricky thing, because anyone can just figure out if you're playing on an unregistered name. Then they can register that said name and keep you from playing as long as they know you haven't registered the name. The server will continue to kick that player until they use the correct information. Banning a player by smurfing them and stealing their identity. Smurf Banning

Ps: also guys... Learn how to use transparency layers in your signatures. so you don't have those lame black squares behind your signature. :lol:
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Just create a voting poll and vote on it.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

nope
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Then what do you suggest J4ck?
S_hift