Pitchfork ideas.

bo'sdad

Re: Pitchfork ideas.

Post by bo'sdad »

I am on no power trip, I was simply explaining how it is already set up and that we have never felt the need to ad more admins or ( trusted members ) I find it funny, yesterday you posted that Im not strict enough and let player complain, and today you dont like what I said so I must be on a power trip, and all I said was that we already have what your asking for. the only problem I see it that you dont like who the trusted members ( admin ) are.
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

If I had a problem with who's admin I would simply say that I have a problem with them being admin. Also bongwater rigged the votes on who was to be admin but nothing is being done about who should still be admin. In fact something tells me also that these votes are rigged by the admins themselves.
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Just like noobs are always gonna cry happy mod. Nothing is gonna be done about it so just let them assume what they want.
Not to he too douchey, but http://www.br.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=446

Also, I like the whole trusted system idea, but I don't see anyone willing to do the coding for such a thing. It's true we already have a trusted system composed of all Admins, but that'd because that's an easy concept to code in..
Making a tier system for players, and setting up this whole trusted system sounds liike more work than actually needed. How hard is it to simply show someone how to use the pitchfork? Obviously you will always have those few people who will just BK, but that's not what the, "trusted system," should be for. That's the, we are going to take your pitchfork system. I thi k allowing players to vote to disable another's pitchfork would be more ideal. Granted,.this like everything will most.likely be spam voted. ^^

And I don't really see how admin votings were rigged after Bongs reign. Trying to blame something like favoritism is reasonable, but also tell me when any other position like that is given to someone not liked by the person and or the public. >_>
If you mention Presidential statuses at all, you forfeit. :P
S_hift

Post by S_hift »

and this is why nothing gets done. this is exactly why the coders who helped make this mod better left everyone else to run this circus. Good job. :roll:
Image <--Click here to subscribe to S_hift's youtube
Click here for full access to all my tribes downloads
Striker

Post by Striker »

When you get 20 more people asking for this to be changed, come back. Until then, play with what is left and appreciate it.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

S_hift wrote:and this is why nothing gets done. this is exactly why the coders who helped make this mod better left everyone else to run this circus. Good job. :roll:
I don't see you attempting to code even simple things for BR.
We don't exactly have a coding staff that is dedicated to tribes. If you want things changed, help out.