Admin list

f0xL3g3nD :)

Admin list

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

Most of which are inactive maybe not from the forum but I for one don't see them actually playing in the server, which admins should be doing... I'm sure you are aware of this though, could we possibly open up applications and have some fresh active admins policing the server?

Inactive - Active

Owner:
Owner
Bo'sdad
Crow
EvilTree
Sand

God:
Death666
Zorak
Blue

Super:

Erowid
Ninetails
Scarecrow
Plasmatic
Destolation
Aaqiub

Pub:

JeSuS
Shadowraith
Deathmuffin
Lil Tigga
Rockie
Akkichu
redneck
Pandora
nasty
frank the tank
beavis
striker
lawlz
jegue
sapoIV

I understand most of you guys have lives, but to be an admin on a server, means you have a responsibility towards helping running it. So why not give some people that have a lot more off time and aren't so busy, a chance to help run this place?

I mean I do work, but only 3-4 months out of the year.. so the other 8-9 months I play Tribes.
A lot of server rules get broken due to lack of active admins that play.

and I know some of you smurf, don't get me wrong.. im not saying you don't play.
Just the server isn't ran as a closely as it once was.

This is just an idea, you guys can do what ya want. But there are some active players now that would be great candidates for such a spot.
I not being one of them.
SapoIV

Re: Admin list

Post by SapoIV »

I am always playing there.. with or without my name..
I am a Super Adm.. not public .. check your info..

and NO..

I thought you said before we were to many .. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SapoIV .. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I got my info from this forum.
Obviously shit is out dated around here.

This was sorta serious topic and all you do is type ignorant shit.
Nobody gives two fucks what rank you are, you obviously don't do your job right either.
Admin is a duty, not a fucking rank.
Last edited by f0xL3g3nD :) on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

oh yeah sonny you are a very tough guy.. about the noob stuff yes ia m ..immature? I dont know about that .. now if you gonna be acting stupid .. I will too .. and do not be believing everything you see around.. ask first.. immature? MF ..you dont want to start bsing with me.. I am a man .. not a fpunk like you who comes in here calling others names..

So f OFF . and I will never come to your crying .. I wanna be an adm shit again ..

there...

SapoIV

Sorry, I don't want to piss any Wild Hogs off. I don't want any trouble "tough guy"... Pffft, I shit on you everytime you play.

So why don't you back up your talk with some game? Because that's what this is, a game, which you clearly suck at.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :twisted: :twisted: :| :x :oops: :o :o :o :o :arrow:
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wanna be an adm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come on.. make me oneeee .. already you got me crying.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa make me an adm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. I will stop the dramma waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. my penis is small waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. my girlfriend left me cuz of Sapo's big Kahuna .. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I make sure I dont remove that ankle monitor sonny!

ps.. NO that is my answer to your shit

SapoIV.. the good looking one ... LMAO

Bye lover ... oops

Want to settle this in the Arena so I can slap you around like a little bitch again?
Or we can do invo, either way you will be the one being the under dog.

And wtf are you even talking about? Did your mom refuse you the tit today or something?
You got your mind way off what this topic is about.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Oh I'm here, I just smurf everyday in BR to avoid the drama that's going on...
Granted whenever I'm on there isn't any drama.... so....
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

you think your smurfing, we know who you are dirt bag !!
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

Damm.. Bosdad put it to you .. :)

Hey Foxy... i am going to stop messing with you .. cuz an owner adm of this forum and servers told me that you are a bit of a spsycho :).. That you made do two bad things..

1. you will attend to come to Anchorage Alaska and try to lick me in my "butthole" .. then , I replied.. really.. mine is shitken taste..

2. you so desperado for an adm position that you might commit suicide and also that you are way better than me on the dramma ..

that is why we call you "dramatic foxy"....

So I am sorry , but I must listen to my olders brothers in here or I will get my ass chew again...

ps.. please dont come to Anchorage Alaska "dramatic foxy" .. I do not want my "petwe" lick ...

SapoIV..