Admin list

Beavis

Re: Admin list

Post by Beavis »

:roll:
f0xL3g3nD :) wrote:We have way to many Admins for the current community size >.>
:oops:
Well you said it yourself / Tissue station over here>
f0xL3g3nD :)

Post by f0xL3g3nD :) »

I was talking about current active admins.
Last edited by f0xL3g3nD :) on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

<!>SapoIV-- wrote:Damm.. Bosdad put it to you .. :)

Hey Foxy... i am going to stop messing with you .. cuz an owner adm of this forum and servers told me that you are a bit of a spsycho :).. That you made do two bad things..

1. you will attend to come to Anchorage Alaska and try to lick me in my "butthole" .. then , I replied.. really.. mine is shitken taste..

2. you so desperado for an adm position that you might commit suicide and also that you are way better than me on the dramma ..

that is why we call you "dramatic foxy"....

So I am sorry , but I must listen to my olders brothers in here or I will get my ass chew again...

ps.. please dont come to Anchorage Alaska "dramatic foxy" .. I do not want my "petwe" lick ...

SapoIV..
Lol
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

im a super admin btw
Matrix

Post by Matrix »

Isn't admin only assigned by name? Or now is it SAD? Fox, Sapo, you both need to shake hands and stop throwing hateful words towards each other. Doesn't MATTER who's in the wrong/right here, just stop. Fighting and being immature children is alright when you're 3-5 not 23 and 24. Besides, it's just a HUGE waste of time. But don't listen to the little voice in the corner. But one day everyone will realize that fighting is in fact a waste of time. Just brush it off of your shoulder forgive and forget.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

ya i took a hiatus for 3 months becuase I was out of the country, I have been playing for about 2 months now, mostly under smurfs. And the reason why we smurf is because we catch the players like you fox who rage at players of rage quit. If you dont know there is an admin there, then they dont make a big scene making them look like idiots

JeSuS wrote:ya i took a hiatus for 3 months becuase I was out of the country, I have been playing for about 2 months now, mostly under smurfs. And the reason why we smurf is because we catch the players like you fox who rage at players of rage quit. If you dont know there is an admin there, then they dont make a big scene making them look like idiots
Attachments
gaaayyyyyhaha.jpg
gaaayyyyyhaha.jpg (6.91 KiB) Viewed 3493 times
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

^ oh look someone thinks they are cool

and look they made a website for you matt. Its a loop so you can understand it after 10 times of hearing it

hahgay.com

JeSuS wrote:^ oh look someone thinks they are cool

and look they made a website for you matt. Its a loop so you can understand it after 10 times of hearing it

hahgay.com
Attachments
catshouldilaugh.jpg
catshouldilaugh.jpg (11.11 KiB) Viewed 3467 times
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

SapoIV wrote:
ps.. please dont come to Anchorage Alaska "dramatic foxy" .. I do not want my "petwe" lick ...

SapoIV..
I kind of want my petwe licked...