DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Broadside 2!

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

top secret.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Alright let's meet in game and show u wht I would like on the inside and get this going
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
virus

Post by virus »

Catch me on Xfire@nhopvirus and we can do it on the fly.

Anyone have the Dek map? I like that map since one base doesn't have an advantage over the other.
[NHOP]Virus
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

on WHT?
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

{SW}SkyWalker wrote:on WHT?
Click Here!!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

LOL... Skywalker, you can move the stations around, but you can't change the shape of the base... It's all one InteriorShape, and creating a new, albeit similar Interior shape, would be client side, meaning any player who hasn't downloaded the map will be unable to play on the server while that is the current mission.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Yeah I changed my mind it's not going to be a different base design just more turrets moved in is moved flag higher in sky and at nigh