Other
37%

Total votes: 19

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Jail

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

virus wrote:
Lawlz wrote: I think forcing the Cham. to wear something such as a, "Jailer's Pack," would balance this out incredibly. The reason people get so pissed off with Jailing is because Cham's can literally just use a Chameleon pack, and spam the Jail Gun all day. If we eliminate the fact that they can sneak around any type of defense, and jail, and limit it to the fact that they have to literally be sneaky, I think we would finally get somewhere with this long debated topic. (I also think making things like the Jail Tower / Air Base(possibly) themselves able to be destroyed. What sort of deploy-able can't be destroyed? -_-)
That seems like a good idea. Plus letting it malfunction more. :)
good idea.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

make a I've set bail pick. where he can't jail you over and over. and of course it kills the little bastard. and you get points. or only can jail in there base zone.
LUNCHBOX

Post by LUNCHBOX »

Death666 wrote:What lawlz said. I honestly hate the jail. There is nothing fun about being taken out of the game for 30 seconds. If we ever do get a new player this thing is the best way to make them leave and never come around again.
BINGO!

GET RID OF IT! :hbeat:
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

I don't like jailers it stirs up anger and getting set out of the game when your in the middle of something... NO! And as I always tell people that only jail... Your a wuss it shows all you can do is walk up to people and jail them. I have 3 people that asked me to vote for them and they said they want it gone.
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
blankgirl

Super Jail

Post by blankgirl »

{SW}SkyWalker wrote:And as I always tell people that only jail... Your a wuss it shows all you can do is walk up to people and jail them.
Have you ever tried jailing people? It does require a certain amount of skill, but nonetheless is a nuisance. I personally think a greater indicator of wuss-ness is one shot particle beam sniping people from hundreds of meters, or os'ing, or nuking. But, to each their own.

blank
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
virus

Re: Super Jail

Post by virus »

blankgirl wrote:I personally think a greater indicator of wuss-ness is one shot particle beam sniping people from hundreds of meters, or os'ing, or nuking. But, to each their own.

blank
YES!
[NHOP]Virus
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Super Jail

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

virus wrote:
blankgirl wrote:I personally think a greater indicator of wuss-ness is one shot particle beam sniping people from hundreds of meters, or os'ing, or nuking. But, to each their own.

blank
YES!
I agree. I think more people should play Arena!!! :D
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Just a quick reminder.
I'm still arena king.
'][']-[RiLL3R

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Lawlz wrote:Just a quick reminder.