BK Auto Kick Coding... And more

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: BK Auto Kick Coding... And more

Post by perrinoia »

What we really need to do, is use functions like function messageAllExcept() when initiating votes against clients.

The client being voted on should be oblivious to the fact that everyone else is voting to get rid of them, so they stop trying to thwart the votes by disconnecting.

Rather than auto voting, what I think should happen, is when you BK something, you 'unlock' the option for people to vote against you.

If you've done nothing wrong, people shouldn't be able to vote against you, but as soon as you chat, people should be able to mute you, and as soon as you BK, people should be able to vote to kick you, etc...
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Yes that works. And crow is adding droppers to void a vote will be kicked for 5min...
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Good
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Yup
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

4 cereal dis gui iz y i don lyke trybe enmore.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Haha