Base Cloaking Device

{SW}SkyWalker

Base Cloaking Device

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Okay! These things need to be gone they are no advantage to either of the teams and they are causing RAGE by people like eunos who sets them and people get mad kill them and then he votes to kick them so please can they be gone?
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
dawn

Re: Base Cloaking Device

Post by dawn »

they are part of the game, However try and set D with one up!
eunos was trying to kick everyone including me as soon as we whined about his precious cloak.
Sky in your defense eunos had no reason to have you kicked.
I just dropped after that BS. eunos causes problems every time Ive been in the server while hes there..
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

Honestly, I agree that they're more of a nuisance than useful asset. Lowering the range would be nice. Only being invisible to the enemy team would be even better.
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

dawn wrote:they are part of the game, However try and set D with one up!
eunos was trying to kick everyone including me as soon as we whined about his precious cloak.
Sky in your defense eunos had no reason to have you kicked.
I just dropped after that BS. eunos causes problems every time Ive been in the server while hes there..
Thanks AngelMaker I saw no reason for him to cry about it and Yes I guess less range would be okay and then no reason for them to only make some things invisible, because half the time they invisible the turrets, but not the d pad and j pad causing you to see their outsides, but not the insides that's no help
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

actually that wasn't even eunos, he joined later that was some smurf
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

Aaquib wrote:actually that wasn't even eunos, he joined later that was some smurf
I knew it he kept telling everyone that it wasn't the real me or the real X. I wish I had admin so I could kick him.
dawn

Post by dawn »

that`s disturbing because if that is the case the real eunos is being smurfed on a regular bases,
and weather you like Skywalker or not, he was kicked because of this smurf . that`s just messed up!
{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

dawn wrote:that`s disturbing because if that is the case the real eunos is being smurfed on a regular bases,
and weather you like Skywalker or not, he was kicked because of this smurf . that`s just messed up!
Wow angel your nicer than I thought. I like you. :spiteful:
dawn

Post by dawn »

treat people as you have them treat you!
SapoIV

Post by SapoIV »

No , no body was smurfing Eunos ... His IP is 50.113.87.185.
He have been using this one since starting coming around to BR .

SapoIV