Admin Application Amendment

virus

Admin Application Amendment

Post by virus »

Instead of asking for the amount of hours (which still maybe valid information) add the times they normally play.

If all admins are on and/or off at the same times, the problem with unadministered times will remain.As an employer myself I f I have found that I sometimes have to pass up some on the more qualified/desirable applications because of their availability not matching my needs.

You probably have/or will need to narrow down the time frame and make that the shift from with they will be responsible for.
[NHOP]Virus
{SW}SkyWalker

Re: Admin Application Amendment

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

I can do anytime, but 11-2
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
justR

Post by justR »

You'd make a great admin SkyWalker. Why can't you be on 11-2?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Curfew
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

I can do some mornings and around happy hour has been when I usually play. I was playing mornings but it got so bad with some of the BS that went on in the mornings I just switched to 5-7 timeslot.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

{SW}SkyWalker

Post by {SW}SkyWalker »

justR wrote:You'd make a great admin SkyWalker. Why can't you be on 11-2?
Wait Rolo you actully want me to be an admin? Cool and I have major classes at that time I could maybe fit in before 2, but I don't guarantee, But morning When there isn't much going on around br it switches to Bot practice or KWSN duel and people box peeps in from practicing or dueling and with out admin I can't do ANYTHING.
No matter how long I stay away from this game I will never forget the stuff this game and community forged onto my heart!
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

I can be on anytime.