Anti-Aircraft turret

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Anti-Aircraft turret

Post by perrinoia »

True, but as someone else pointed out, the ones you get from the inventory have an item max, so steal em and fly em out of bounds...
Ninetails

Post by Ninetails »

perrinoia wrote:True, but as someone else pointed out, the ones you get from the inventory have an item max, so steal em and fly em out of bounds...
Sounds like a lot of work to do when i have so many easier flying targets to snipe.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Well, that is certainly your prerogative, but answer me this:

What is more satisfying? Sniping noobs or making Stu chat in all caps? :trolol:
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

perrinoia wrote:True, but as someone else pointed out, the ones you get from the inventory have an item max, so steal em and fly em out of bounds...

http://z6.invisionfree.com/brazilbrserv ... c=110&st=0

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

To be clear, I was suggesting that you kill an enemy pilot, steal the enemy vehicle, and fly it out of bounds, to hinder your ENEMY...

What Phish was doing back then was clearly hindering his own team.
justR

Post by justR »

perrinoia wrote:What is more satisfying? Sniping noobs or making Stu chat in all caps? :trolol:
I really enjoy dueling people in vehicles while I'm in Titan/Builder.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

That is fun.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

The aircraft are what makes this mod unique and fun. We should be finding ways to encourage their use instead of making it easier to shoot them down.
I'd like to see someone make a map specially designed for aircraft dog-fighting...
Everyone spawns with an APC pack and on an air base and has to fly to get to the enemy base.
Flags would stay suspended in the air when "dropped" and pilots can re-capture or recover them with a fly-by.
Bombers would be pretty much useless, but the Transports could be fitted with a chaingun.

If this is done right it could be awesome.
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

Meh. Just revive TAC.
justR

Post by justR »

S']['U wrote:The aircraft are what makes this mod unique and fun. We should be finding ways to encourage their use instead of making it easier to shoot them down.
I still think the best idea is having a weapon to shoot for passengers(both) in the apc. Keep the bombs controlled by the pilot, but something for the two passengers on an apc would definitely make the server more active because of the fun factor increasing in battles.

Saturday night had 12vs12 till like 2 AM EST, server population headed in the right direction.