Bring back the disc of death <~>

AnniDv6

Re: Bring back the disc of death <~>

Post by AnniDv6 »

Just get rid of the bad flame thrower that does almost no damage. Or one of those funky angel weapons.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Death666 wrote:Just get rid of the bad flame thrower that does almost no damage. Or one of those funky angel weapons.
you mean necro one?

and good idea on the angel fire. though i could always increase the damage on it to make it useful. still though, angels force lightning too fukkkkin cool to under cut.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

The warrior weapon Flamer. It could be good, but right now the damage doesn't even compare to the flame thrower. The necromancer flame strike is underused as well. The only time it really ever does anything is when it malfunctions and it's left up to a small chance so it's basically worthless. I was thinking about the bio-feedback healing weapon, but I think people actually do use that. The range is further than I thought it was. I don't know why the angel needs a grappling hook though lol. Maybe give the grappling hook to necro?

edit: you could also probably get rid of the shockwave cannon. I haven't seen a single person using that since it was nerfed hard.
floatereater

Post by floatereater »

Ah yeah the flamer used to be legendary, until it was nerfed a few years back into uselessness.

A shame, too, with it's huge splash range.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

get rid of flame trails! That will free up a shit ton of datablocks...

There are so many types of trails, you've got the flame type, the smoke type, and the blue energy one, when you get shocked...

They are just there for looks, but they also fuck up gameplay, because you can actually collide with some of them, which prevents you from backing up, when you are on fire. Also, your own flame trail can cause damage, kinda like getting herpes from geno's mom, but even more annoying than that...

Get rid of that shit, and give us some decent weapons, instead!

Personally, I don't give two shits about the hyper spinfuser... I want the pulse cannon, back. It fired like blaster (energy based), but used the same projectile as the plasma turret! Imagine a Titan wondering around the map, that never runs out of plasma ammo... Yeah, that was me!
floatereater

Post by floatereater »

floater eater and [72] others like this post
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

floatereater wrote:floater eater and [72] others like this post
this coming from the guy who thinks he can beat me, but wont 1v1 me. :clap:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Dafuq dat got 2 do wit dis?
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

just wanted to point it out...

im still going to be doing an over haul on the data blocks, to get in some new / old stuff like this hyper disc.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:just wanted to point it out...

im still going to be doing an over haul on the data blocks, to get in some new / old stuff like this hyper disc.
WOOOHOOOOOO !!! :yahoo:
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman