Moar players

floatereater

Moar players

Post by floatereater »

Tribes: Annihilation is still very much alive even after this huge lifespan!

This is freaking amazing!

What i'd like to suggest is that we have some sort of concerted effort to get the Tribes HD 2 release on games lists and classic games blogs. We would have a lot more players if we just reminded people that it's here, and some new players also.

I sometimes take a Tribes break at the coffee shop or library if I'm trying to get out of the house to work for a bit. Usually after a while some small group of strangers will be standing behind me, gawking unashamedly. And when I turn around they are like "WOW THAT IS SO FAST WHAT GAME IS THAT?!?"

We could get more players (read: more kills) if we just put a small amount of effort in to get the word back out. There are a lot of shitty shooters out there these days. Let's remind people what a *good* shooter actually looks like :ttup:
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Moar players

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

ahhhh, so i see you finally tried tribes hd. :)

i love your idea, and had the same thought my self. i naturally put the download link out at some of the common tribes forums, but i would love to reach further out to other gaming communities.
floatereater

Re: Moar players

Post by floatereater »

Yeah definitely :D

Time to bring those Photoshop skills into action and see if I can cook something up xD