Command Station Range?

perrinoia
Site Admin

Command Station Range?

Post by perrinoia »

Is there a maximum range that you can remote control turrets from a command station?
I've noticed that turrets on the other side of the map don't appear in the command station, and then I go to replace them, thinking they were destroyed, but they are still there.

This sucks if there are no command stations in the base, and some idiot deploys the airbase in the middle of nowhere...
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Command Station Range?

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

perrinoia wrote:Is there a maximum range that you can remote control turrets from a command station?
I've noticed that turrets on the other side of the map don't appear in the command station, and then I go to replace them, thinking they were destroyed, but they are still there.

This sucks if there are no command stations in the base, and some idiot deploys the airbase in the middle of nowhere...
there is such thing as the builder laptop pack. might work with that.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Well, in my time using nuke turrets they are hit/miss whether I will see them or not on laptop/command. They seem to be more likely to show the closer to my own base or when there are less turrets present. Not sure if remote sensors will help with this. I miss when airbases were destroyable. Now I just plasma floor spam the enemy's and put 3 laser turret setup.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

There were only like 5 turrets available from the command station menu, but I had deployed at least 9, myself... So I dunno what was going on there.

Plus, I'm pretty sure the command laptop was removed from BR... I looked for it, and didn't see it.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

perrinoia wrote:There were only like 5 turrets available from the command station menu, but I had deployed at least 9, myself... So I dunno what was going on there.

Plus, I'm pretty sure the command laptop was removed from BR... I looked for it, and didn't see it.
hmmmmm, maybe just for males, i used it on a female yesterday.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Crow is sexist.
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

I use laptop regularly (as male). It's there, only for builders though.

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I use female armor, too... Strange.

Maybe I just scrolled past it.