Permanently ban derek.

perrinoia
Site Admin

Permanently ban derek.

Post by perrinoia »

He always BKs and boosts people. He is a fucking noob troll. Get rid of him before he learns how to really be annoying.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Re: Permanently ban derek.

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Hmmmm, I will talk with L4m3rz and figure out what's going on. I think this person is either L4m3rz son or brother.

Lamerz is a cool guy, and I've never seen him causing any problems. I know him and derek share an ip, so they're probably family.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

L4m3rz is cool, but that derek knows exactly what he's doing...

He watches people deploying turrets, and right before they can cover their turrets, unloads most of his plasma ammo on the turrets.

I've seen him use pitchfork to uncover them before, too.

He's constantly got a negative score, from all the BKing.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

perrinoia wrote:L4m3rz is cool, but that derek knows exactly what he's doing...

He watches people deploying turrets, and right before they can cover their turrets, unloads most of his plasma ammo on the turrets.

I've seen him use pitchfork to uncover them before, too.

He's constantly got a negative score, from all the BKing.
I saw this the other day... matter of fact.. he destroyed MY turrets. Then he was ok for a while but was still screwing things up ... frinstance he put a missile turret indoors and just crap to block access basically. I concur with Perr, something needs done then. That was the first time I saw him do anything but I did see him with negative scores another time. Lamerz... no problems.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Missile turret indoors is something tomato used to do... He'd put em near spawn points, then destroy them to annihilate all of his respawning teammates... And the death message wouldn't indicate who blew up the missile turret, it would look like they all committed suicide. He'd also use them to evade the BK counter, to block doors, and kill teammates as they were leaving the base.

derek reminds me a lot of tomato...

They seem to have the same intentions.. But tomato was far better at being a douche.