Yay
100%
Nay
No votes

Total votes: 6

Fixious

Re: Airbase tweak.

Post by Fixious »

Didn't other mods do this? Ren or Shifter.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

That is a great idea, but the airbase is directly above the spawn position... I forget exactly how high, but 101 should get you pretty close.

Personally, I've always wanted to replace the airbase, jail tower/cell, and drop ships with one big drop ship, deployed high in the sky, like the airbase...

It could contain a vehicle station, jail cells, spawn points, and a destroyable generator core...
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Ghost wrote:Why don't you have your own edit of anni Perrin? I'm sure it would be rather kickass :)
perrin was once offered the position as lead developer for anni br. he turned it down and gave out an admin password to his friend at the time hydronion.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

You are confusing two events that happened nearly a year apart from one another, but that doesn't make the fact that both of those things happened any less true.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

true, true.

and man, that hydronion was some character that guy. i classify him in the same ranks as ecko and fish lol. what ever happened to him?

he bragged to me one time about crashing the server 50 times. like it was something cool. didn't you and him have a mod / server yall were trying to get started around that same time?
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Yeah, but we settled on dethroning bo'sdad, instead.

He quit playing Tribes, and went to College...

He was originally studying to become a composer, but recently changed his major to become some kind of police shrink or something...

He started hosting his own game server (not Tribes), and collecting donations like BR Owner. He actually makes a considerable amount of money doing it.

He's got a cute girlfriend, and they're always posting about how much they love each other on facebook...

I'm super jealous, to be honest.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

perrinoia wrote:Yeah, but we settled on dethroning bo'sdad, instead.

He quit playing Tribes, and went to College...

He was originally studying to become a composer, but recently changed his major to become some kind of police shrink or something...

He started hosting his own game server (not Tribes), and collecting donations like BR Owner. He actually makes a considerable amount of money doing it.

He's got a cute girlfriend, and they're always posting about how much they love each other on facebook...

I'm super jealous, to be honest.
probably church going girl. his composer pic is probably the most stereo type nerd pic ive ever seen since the internet. i wonder if i have that thing hosted somewhere.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I guess you haven't seen his marching band pics, then.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

hahaha, i can imagine.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:true, true.

and man, that hydronion was some character that guy. i classify him in the same ranks as ecko and fish lol. what ever happened to him?

he bragged to me one time about crashing the server 50 times. like it was something cool. didn't you and him have a mod / server yall were trying to get started around that same time?
I recently found a huge cache of old Tribes pictures I had saved.
Does this bring back any memories?
trollsk.jpg
BTW: A big HELL YES! to Ghost's airbase tweak suggestion.