Roadkill the map

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Roadkill the map

Post by perrinoia »

I do not recall this map. What does it look like?
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

off topic, but i would love to play roachmotel again.

why we dont have most of plasmatics maps on server? them were good maps. IV, roach, challenge, sniper dream, bullseye, equilibrium (without the fucked up gravity), etc. i know we have some, but there are more that are good too.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Yeah I made roadkill 2 one day awhile back to try to improve performance by removing some of the iblocks on the floor and add some better cover. The objective is also pretty fun to fight over in 2. It was a bitch to find the perfect spot where the hills would be similar for each teams side, but I really like how it turned out. I can remove the original if nobody likes it.

Also the very first map pack I made for BR in February 2011 added all of Plasmatics maps and everyone hated them at the time and I got constant complaint PM's. I wouldn't mind adding them back in.
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

I had a hard time capping with ghost pack now because when you get down to the terrain 90% of the time youll keep dropping the flag trying to fly back up to the base with ghost pack.
That's what your nades are for :). Wait for your health to regen, place 2 nades in front of you in the same spot, wait ~3 seconds and jet above them. The explosion should be more than enough to get you back up there.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

that's IV ghost.
dawn

Post by dawn »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:off topic, but i would love to play roachmotel again.

why we dont have most of plasmatics maps on server? them were good maps. IV, roach, challenge, sniper dream, bullseye, equilibrium (without the fucked up gravity), etc. i know we have some, but there are more that are good too.
FUCK YA :ttup:
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

Ghost wrote:Funny you mention that, I was in Blue Sex yesterday and played a map that made me nostalgia all over the place. It was a Plasmatic map where there were two alien terrains tilted in to each other making a huge crevice. It is a classic map and fun to play.
DaJ4ck3L wrote:that's IV ghost.
S']['U

Post by S']['U »

DaJ4ck3L wrote:off topic, but i would love to play roachmotel again.

I think you meant "Enlightenment" there.

Download:
Plasmatic Maps Pictures.zip
(977.4 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

yea that's the one.