gens

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: gens

Post by perrinoia »

It wasn't just an issue of making rape difficult. There was an issue with it not working properly.

Sometimes, stations would not work despite the portable generator, and sometimes the stations would work despite no generators.

It depended upon the mission, and power state was toggled by different functions.

However, the solution was not to delete the portable generator, but rather, to rewrite the power functions.
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

Well get the Pow Pow Power Rangers on it and bring back the pgen... lol.
I don't know it all, nor do I claim to but I think with all the souped up weps having the pgen was a good thing.
On some maps in particular it's really missed IMHO. Perhaps it should still be available on certain maps if you get the pow pow power functions in order.
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

they should of been added back even if broken on some maps. i had sent you a pm the day i sent you the mod to add them back perr. port gens are one of the most important things in the mod lol. they're literally used every map. had no idea they were still off the server...
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

My OCD prevents me from putting it back broken, and I haven't had time to fix it.
dawn

Post by dawn »

OCD = old - cranky - demented ;)
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Pretty much.