gens

ithekiller

gens

Post by ithekiller »

BRING BACK PORTABLE GENS, SOLAR PANELS, AND BASE CLOAKERS! :younoob: :fpalm: [YouTube][/YouTube]
Erowid
Site Admin

Re: gens

Post by Erowid »

base cloakers [sic] are the worst thing ever invented. worse than aids.

perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Base cloak would be fine if you could not deploy it near your own base. It's great for hiding near the enemy base, and then sneaking a bunch of fat fucks in, like when the Clintons were in the white house.
Scarecrow{oz}

Post by Scarecrow{oz} »

perrinoia wrote:Base cloak would be fine if you could not deploy it near your own base. It's great for hiding near the enemy base, and then sneaking a bunch of fat fucks in, like when the Clintons were in the white house.

Funny shit Perrinoia! and Yes, the base cloak, properly placed will work well, unless a noob sets it. And YES, hiding one near the enemy base is awesome, your team walks in ... invisible! :tease:
blankgirl

Post by blankgirl »

why were portable gens taken out?

blankgirl
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
SGT ROCK

Post by SGT ROCK »

blankgirl wrote:why were portable gens taken out?
blankgirl
To piss me off .... ( I think there was a management decision made that the generators were not going down often enough and that even when they were the pgen was usually set and so loss of power was becoming a rare thing.)
"Some of you young men think that war is all glamour and glory, but let me tell you, boys, it is all hell!"
-General William T. Sherman

dawn

Post by dawn »

why fuck with this game so much ? no wonder new people are not playing shit don`t stay the same long enough to figure it out... :hbeat: :tease:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Because it's broken.
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

Porta-gens never really broke anything afaik; they just made base gens entirely pointless. I haven't played a ton since the change, but I haven't noticed any issues with killing off portable gens. Power out? Repair the base gens. This isn't a terribly difficult task unless your base has been taken, or the base design itself is terrible like Rollercoaster.
st0ned

Post by st0ned »

Yeah i knew taking out port gens would cause a prob