Invisible

perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Invisible

Post by perrinoia »

Yeah, basically... It only costs you a beacon if you successfully transport... So theoretically, you could hide someplace (like the secret crawl space in the bottom of Broadsides bases), and scout around as many times as you want, before magically appearing behind some unsuspecting foe...
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

perrinoia wrote:This has been discussed many times, before... Also, necromancer also gets the invisibility spell, so that needs to be addressed, too.

My idea has always been to make the chameleon beacons behave like the chameleon pack, and remove the chameleon pack, so chameleon can carry something else and still have it's prized ability.

Likewise, I want to replace necro beacons with either the phase shifter or ghost pack abilities, or, even better, a combination of both abilities, like my Astral Projection ability.

like my Astral Projection ability. really Perr ,i want to hear this and i want to try this.
DESTROID

Post by DESTROID »

Pra min pode deixar eu mato todo mundo mesmo.

uma coisa que poderia reduzir era o dano das sniper de builder, chamelion e do laser do necro
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Google Translate wrote:For me I can leave even kill everyone.
something that could reduce the damage was the builder of sniper, chamelion and laser necro
I don't understand, despite Google Translate...
Google Translate wrote:Eu não entendo, apesar de o Google Translate.
Beavis

Post by Beavis »

He said he can kill you with weakest sniper weapon Verses you with the strongest,with no problem.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Oh, ok...

He's not wrong... But I'd like to know if that statement would still be true if I could see him.
DESTROID

Post by DESTROID »

For me it makes no difference chameleon stay invisible. I will kill anyway
sorry translator
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Probably true... I haven't played in a long time, so I've got to be quite rusty.