Invisibility Poll

Replace Invisibility Spells

Chameleon beacons activate camouflage, Necromancer beacons activate Astral Projection, delete Chameleon Pack, Ghost Pack, and Phase Shifter.
No votes
Keep invisibility spells and packs as they are.
62%
Chameleon beacons activate camouflage, Necromancer beacons activate Astral Projection, delete Chameleon Pack, Ghost Pack, but keep Phase Shifter.
15%
I prefer another option, which I will post in reply.
23%

Total votes: 13

vistalize

Re: Invisibility Poll

Post by vistalize »

Death666 wrote:I wonder if it's possible to force invisibility to constantly be in the state between invisible and visible. Or we could add trails on the sniper rifle similar to the particle beam fade so even if someone is invisible you would have a general idea of where they are shooting you from.
I like this idea. Having some kind of trail as the invisible moves or when you move you come back visible but as you stand still like a sniper you are invisible. I have personally never had problems detecting invisibles I usually just jump around and am moving to quick for them to catch up to me anyway and by the time i do stand still i have a general direction of where they are so thats when i use my zoom trick. That and I have the OZ Auto-Aim Deluxe edition. Just came out this year. $20.00 sales goin on now with a complimentary ET Fan club t-shirt
EvilTree{OZ}
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Also I noticed in the Community base server you pretty much cant go in there with HM or it kicks you. Can we get that kind of detection in our server?
EvilTree{OZ}
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

I wonder how you noticed that...
:fpalm:
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

perrinoia wrote:I wonder how you noticed that...
:fpalm:
DOH! LOL! :trolol:
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

LOL
EvilTree{OZ}