Chem Class

The Boloblur

Chem Class

Post by The Boloblur »

So, the invis on that class should be drastically nerfed. I feel that the fact that someone can remain invis for an entire match is insanely OP. Can we increase a cooldown timer for that so that doesn't happen? It also needs a energy reduction as there is wayyyy to much energy for them and they can stay in the air about half the time as a angel,
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Chem Class

Post by perrinoia »

∞ / 2 = ∞, but I agree with everything else you said.
Jegue

Post by Jegue »

The invisibility spell should consume energy from the armor, like the chameleon pack does, maybe faster. That way, a faggot would have to choose between using the chameleon pack (or flying) and invisibitching.
- <!>Tariq^
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Invisible takes energy + sniper rifle takes energy = visible after shooting.
The Boloblur

Post by The Boloblur »

perrinoia wrote:Invisible takes energy + sniper rifle takes energy = visible after shooting.

I can live with this. That would be a more realistic approach to nerfing the class. You should become exposed when you fire a shot, which would force you to time each shot and be more stealthy than they have to now

That way, a faggot would have to choose between using the chameleon pack (or flying) and invisibitching.
That's the most hilarious and accurate statement I have ever read :clap: :clap:
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Homophobic dough.
LM|RCMP*

Post by LM|RCMP* »

YOU GUYS ARE RUINING IT FOR ME. How am I supposed to be sean avery for tribes if you do that?
LM|| RCMP*
Head of Security
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Who?
The Boloblur

Post by The Boloblur »

zerocool wrote:YOU GUYS ARE RUINING IT FOR ME. How am I supposed to be sean avery for tribes if you do that?

Gotta get away from that Chem class. Invis sniping doesn't win games. We have got to make it more strategic. Could you imagine a whole team using Invisibility for a whole match? It takes the fun out of the game when you make it easy. It should be a more tactical permission for players to have.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

Gotta get away from that Chem class. Invis sniping doesn't win games. We have got to make it more strategic. Could you imagine a whole team using Invisibility for a whole match? It takes the fun out of the game when you make it easy. It should be a more tactical permission for players to have.

I agree