I am running 2 promotional campaigns for http://thelandofoz.net/tribes/

You can see how they are doing here:
#1. https://goo.gl/#analytics/goo.gl/uVM7ON/all_time
#2. https://goo.gl/#analytics/goo.gl/c8QSjT/all_time
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Healing Turret

Post by perrinoia »

I'd use the large shockwave explosion graphic to indicate it's effective repair range.
AKA The Titan

Post by AKA The Titan »

I don't see the point of this. Pretty much every turret is so fragile they die and get deleted from existence the moment they take damage.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Not the base turrets.
AKA The Titan

Post by AKA The Titan »

So basically a way to indirectly stack plats on top of permanent D and other base assets? No thank you, unless the turret commits suicide after awhile or it's too big to stack on. But if it's too big to stack, it's too weak to do much of anything since it will be the first thing to be pbeamed/railguned/nuked. And if it's capable of fixing plats, bwalls, and forcefields, well, just forget about offense altogether.

It takes like, a second to repair a base asset with the builder repair gun. I don't see why you would ever need a set-and-forget repair turret to do it in your stead.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

Because people who enjoy playing on the BR server as it is today never attack.
They defend their base and they rage quit when they get base raped.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

It's the only way to beat the D. Even if D wasn't as it is now and much lighter, the complaints would probably turn to more hax/hm complaints about some of us. I don't think this battle will ever end. There will always be an unhappy group for some reason.

The same grind has been getting boring. Same with LT. It's the same game Everytime. Nothing really changes but the team you are on. It's why I've been away for almost 3 weeks. Played today hoping I would see the fun in it, but no luck. I hope they do base PUs again this summer.
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Fixing the portable generator along with solar panels on air bases will definitely limit how fast and much defense can go up in a short time. Might push it towards more of the offensive game it used to be.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Server is dead anyway... start brushing up on ur base skills boys thats the only server active right now.
EvilTree{OZ}
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

We need to get a base PU going again bro. I'd be game for that.