[2 suggestions] BR Annihilation discord & site facelift

LM|RCMP*

[2 suggestions] BR Annihilation discord & site facelift

Post by LM|RCMP* »

I think it would be awesome to have a discord server dedicated for those who play on the BR Annihilation tribes server. As far as the channel structure, it could be something like this

General
>Screenshots
>Images
>Scripts&Mods
>Tribes Talk
>Ragchew (off-topic)

BR Server
>Server discussion
>Meeting spot (to orgsnize games, or pick up matches

Then we would have 3 voice channels for when playing. One for "Coke", One for "pepsi", and then one for the observers.

As far as the site facelift, it doesn't need to be a complete redo, just maybe install a theme or two to make it look fresh. The site has looked lite this for a very long time, and its a little "meh" looking. On a separate note, I would recommend adding spam bot protection, as I have noticed the last couple weeks a few spam bots popping up every now and then. Its not completely unbearable, but I'm just kinda surprised we don't already have spam bot protections
LM|| RCMP*
Head of Security
LM|RCMP*

Re: [2 suggestions] BR Annihilation discord & site facelift

Post by LM|RCMP* »

geeze, really need that spambot protection on here @Scarecrow @Eroid
LM|| RCMP*
Head of Security
Ozzie

Re: [2 suggestions] BR Annihilation discord & site facelift

Post by Ozzie »

I like the idea of having a discord centered on the BR server - I think rather than making a new one and trying to get everyone to join, we should just add a few more channels to the existing annihilation discord. I'll ping plasmatic and see if he's up for it.