changes?

sabo1

Re: changes?

Post by sabo1 »

you all got a server that allows for a lot of crap/grief type play.

dont wonder why this server is dead most of the time.

Personally I would rather just kill you old fashion way FPS style, dont need the garbage teleports, packs, etc. Ill smoke you all old fashion way. I am not scared of any of this garbage, and if you have any IQ and can read I think I stated the reasons very clearly above.

Trust me I can turret up a jail tower like no one else, and grief the fock out a team. Whats the point of that, because there will be no one to play or fight. Same with tele pack. I can smoke interceptor, necro sniper owns it, I can beat invis, I put up sensors everywhere. I can play and beat all this garbage. As a player, I see how it just hurts the player base. I would like to see the annhilation server like the LT server, but I think the teleports especially can confuse and discourage newer players.

my 1st game here someone hit me with jail gun, I never seen anything like that in tibes or the mods I played, and I thought an admin was being a dick and put me in a cell for no reason. I quit out the game. I had no idea a player hit me with a weapon.

I like to play, I like to see big annihilation games, and I think if you took time to read what I posted maybe you understand what I am talking about.

and here is a pre-palm for the next stupid meme dark is going to post without even reading...
:fpalm:
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

I read. All I hear is crying :cbaby: . You know there is anniLT maps right? Sometimes I don't want to play an Anni game, so I play base. No crying or mod changing needed.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Tired of your shit sabo. Attacking people is not the way to get your point across, but you can't seem to stop doing it so I will be banning you now.