Query

Owner
Site Admin

Re: Query

Post by Owner »

Id like to make that when new BR was being formed i made the decision who i wanted to be the owners. Hope this clears up any confusions or concerns.
Scud

Post by Scud »

Ok but I do not see the reasons why Sand would make a good admin. Does he exercise fit judgment? As far as I've seen he's never even been in BR playing with the public on a regular basis. Is this admin for attention/power or is Sand actually deserving of it? Will he begin playing in BR or will he simply go into observer mode? How far removed from the game is this admin?

I think these are fair questions.
SAND

Post by SAND »

scud, in the game i am known now as <!> 7 Liter^ and i have played against you meany times. Between the NJ server and the Br server my server was one of the top anni servers for years. if owner remember when he 1st set up the Br server whom it was who walked him through it. its been many years since he asked me to help him but i did with out question.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

They are fair question. I known Liter for long time. I never met with him in person. But the main reason he was chosen is because i know how he admins his own clan server/s and understands the Ownership position well. A lot of people like to say things about him and try to bring him down. So i think its a wake up call for few people to see the real side of Liter which is bring gaming to the servers and forums in most respectful ways possible. I know he is the man to do so. Yes there will be times where he might go to observer a bit in BR server/s but at the same time he spends a lot of time with coders to create even more fun/stable anni mod for the public to play and enjoy. So you have to somehow split the time between both and do little bit there and here.
Scud

Post by Scud »

I know you're 7 Liter and I've still only actually played with you a handful of times. I've seen you in obs a great deal, but not in game.

I'm not saying that you're an unfit admin I'm asking why you'd make a good admin?

I've only been around for 2 years, so I'm curious about these things.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

As simple answer would be from anyone who knows him long time is like this. Hes been here since the start of tribes and anni mod and and his history as a admin. Which is very long time at least 10 years with experience. That's why i chose him.
Matt Fox

Post by Matt Fox »

I like S@ND, i just do not agree with the censorship. and if this forum gets anything as bad as <!> forum, You lost another player.
Speechless Gaming Team - {TXM} Forum

Tree's Number One Bitch.
vistalize

Post by vistalize »

Sand is a very good admin and one of the coolest guys I know. I personally vouch for him. But yes the admin list was completely reset and there was a vote whether who we wanted as admin. But now that we have our admins set everything will be voted by ALL admins.
EvilTree{OZ}
SAND

Post by SAND »

Matt Fox wrote:I like S@ND, i just do not agree with the censorship. and if this forum gets anything as bad as <!> forum, You lost another player.
My clan forums are our home. http://www.pusbiscuit.info is where everyone with a <!> in front of there names take there shoes and the there hair hang down. With the said we welcome everyone into our forums. but if you come the to call us names flame everyone thread, cause drama i will put my foot down. I have not pay my hard earned money for 13 years to have people come and harass me clan members in our home.

So this is the Br forums if someone start drama, action will be taken. it maybe by me it maybe by owner, evil, crow or even bo but it will be taken.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

We adjust as we progress day by day. We lil more time to settle down and will be operating at full mode.