Connection problem

SAND

Re: Connection problem

Post by SAND »

DID he click to make it a favorite and make it hide instead ?
ArsThanea

Post by ArsThanea »

I tried masterserver and serverpack and 1.40 and 1.30 and 1.11
All not same config and diffrence computer...
ArsThanea

Post by ArsThanea »

This is really sad..
ArsThanea

Post by ArsThanea »

I believe i can play...
SAND

Post by SAND »

can you connect under another player name?
ArsThanea

Post by ArsThanea »

No i can't T_T
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

it has to be something with you ars cuz if you tried manualing connecting and nothing happened, then someone your conutry has blocked you from playing. Nothing was done on the admins part to keep you from playing.
ArsThanea

Post by ArsThanea »

Hmmm...

My country can't blocke me....

Eh..
ArsThanea

Post by ArsThanea »

Here is some more information, so that someone might actually be successful in helping me. Thank you to those whom are trying.

I have tried multiple names, multiple configs, multiple computers, multiple ips, multiple fresh installs, and manually connecting using connect("208.99.194.178:28001");. None of this has worked.

Here is a ss of my server list, it appears a few servers are somehow blocked, but I am able to connect to the other open servers. I don't understand why I would have access to some serves but not others. Is perhaps a portion of the master server not accessible by me, or could some servers somehow get lost along the way? If connecting manually does not work, there must be a block somewhere, right?

***Ok, Edit *** From what I have heard, from people that actually know how this stuff works, is that there are 3 banlists, an anni banlist, banlist.cs and a tricon banlist. If I was on the banlist.cs, I would not be able to ping the server, which is my problem. However, I believe you guys have only checked the anni banlist, which is viewable in the tab menu, and not the banlist.cs which you need ftp access to. So, this may be the issue, I hope... Can someone capable of checking banlist.cs do that for me, please? I believe Owner is the only one able to read it. Perhaps you could send a ss of what it says to Crow, since he can edit it but not read it.

Thanks again for any help.
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

first thing first, un favorite the server. Cuz it could have a new IP and try reentering the master server info. Reload tribes and hit refresh on server screen