should i

Aaquib

should i

Post by Aaquib »

'][']-[RiLL3R

Re: should i

Post by '][']-[RiLL3R »

Well to be honest; If you current computer is still running and no problems then I'd keep it and save up, but hey, that's just me. :P
"Find a Job You Love and You'll Never Work a Day in Your Life"
Jegue

Post by Jegue »

since Rs 44,990 = R$ 1,650 that wouldnt be a bad trade in brazil. but you will need a gaphic card to play games better
- <!>Tariq^
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Newegg.com Build your own System for a lot cheaper and i mean a lot. At the same time you will have a lot better specs. Prebuild systems are over priced bud. But its up to you.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

have you ever looked at the site www.geeks.com they have everything, and complete units too. I have bought computers there as well as graphic's cards and memory. good prices and fast shipping
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

i think i'll go with owners words probably should build my own system rather than buying the
prebuild once. thanks for the advice guys
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

Np xD
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

then you definitely want to check out that site. they have everything you could want.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Aaquib wrote:i think i'll go with owners words probably should build my own system rather than buying the
prebuild once. thanks for the advice guys
Just search youtube for tutorial on how to do it. I'm sure newegg has some good videos as well. I built my PC from newegg, and like owner said, it was much cheaper and way better than buying a prebuilt PC.

A computer is made up of 5 real companents.

-Mother Board (Mobo)
-CPU
-RAM
-Power Supply Unit (PSU)
-Graphics Card (GPU)

Here's a really good picture I found with all the 5 parts. They also added dvd player on this picture, but most people have a spare dvd player for a PC. It's really not needed, as you could get an HD with windows already installed. It's not core for the PC to run is what I mean, but very useful. Kinda like a case to put all that stuff in as well. You could just lay it all in a safe position and run it, but a case would be more ideal. Also the fan normally comes with the CPU. You could purchase a better one, but I have a feeling you wouldn't need to. The only reason people get better ones than what it comes with is to overclock their CPU.

Also one thing to note, when building a PC, people usually build it around what CPU they pick. After you know what CPU you're going to get you will know which mother board to pick that is compatible with it. Then you get your ram that is compatible with the mother board. Then you get a graphics card that will fit into the case you get, as well as the mother board you pick out (most Mobos and GPUs now days are always compatible with each other), and pick out a power supply unit that will power the card, and still have watts left over to run the mother board.

Not the best how to, but I'm too lazy to go back and edit lol.

It's really easy once you start looking and learn what to look for in the specs. There's quite a few people here who know how to do this, so I'm sure if you posted links, someone would answer you. Newegg or whatever site you end up using (there's quite a few good ones, most international as well, maybe even a better one that is local to your country) probably has live chat help as well. I think newegg is international, with the exception of aussies, but I could be wrong.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Here's my build.

http://www.thelandofoz.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1006

A few things got upgraded, and the HD downgraded. :(

It burned out on me like a month or two ago. I will upgrade to SSD in the future.