Stat pages

Ashy_Larry

Stat pages

Post by Ashy_Larry »

I was wondering how come the stat file that is written after I play a map does not match up with the actual stats? I have noticed different things, like the K/D count is different than what it actually was? Or it used to happen that one file would save under the name of a different map that I played (like I play map 1, map 2, and then go to look at the stats and map 2 saved under the map 1's name)...etc...make sense? I don't know if it does. Just wondering if there might be any explanation!
virus

Re: Stat pages

Post by virus »

Was the script written for a different mod?
[NHOP]Virus
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Stat file should work, but you need to add a script to make it work for the br mod.

http://www.thelandofoz.net/downloads/TR ... 1.40/HUDs/

Anni Legendz Stats v2 is the file you will need. I made sure not to overwrite any of the base stats, so using this script will only add the new stats for anni, and keep the old ones if you play base. I'm not sure why I added v2 and kept the first one up, but I would guess v2 would do the trick. This stats script will only be 100% accurate in BR anni server, other anni mods wont record proper stats. I had to mod some of the kill messages in the BR mod so all kills could properly be tracked using this script with 1.40.

The only known error with this script is if player are in arena or duel, it will sometimes count kills and deaths as team kills or team deaths. I could fix this, just haven't got around to it yet. Still works for what most would want it for though. Ahhh right, I think v2 I added in the custom team kill (TK) and team death (TD) stats in game so players could track that stuff in arena/duel. Sort of a band aid fix. Normally you could only view them two stats outside of the game from the stat file you mentioned.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Thanks crow. And yeah it would be nice if the arena stats worked a bit better. Your games match stats should be cleared back to 0 whenever you either join or leave arena. This would lead to accurate end match arena stats provided you were in arena when the map ends.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

I could do that, or at least add the option for users to clear their own stats if they want to do so. To track stats better for 1 on 1 duels. Originally I did have it wipe the stats to 0.
bo'sdad

Post by bo'sdad »

I dont like stat pages, they remind me how bad i am !
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

That's why I made sure not to add k/d to the built in "O" stats. I tried to keep all the "O" stats positive, while keeping the more detailed stats in this script for 1.40 users. Even if you use 1.11 though you can still figure out how many kills and deaths you have in arena by doing the math of each players kills. Like if it were just 2 players dueling and Player A has 9 kills while Player B has 5 kills, then Player A would have 5 deaths, and Player B would have 9 deaths.
Ashy_Larry

Post by Ashy_Larry »

Thanks for the files, Crow, but forgive me as I am a complete and total moron when it comes to adding scripts. I really haven't a clue! Could you tell me how to add these? Thanks.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Ashy_Larry wrote:Thanks for the files, Crow, but forgive me as I am a complete and total moron when it comes to adding scripts. I really haven't a clue! Could you tell me how to add these? Thanks.
Yea np man. My fault for not adding a read me or proper tree of folders.

C:\Dynamix\TRIBES\config\Modules\Stats

just drop all the files here^^^