Disappearing Server List

blankgirl

Disappearing Server List

Post by blankgirl »

When I load tribes and go to the server list it's just not there anymore. This has happened on 2 different installs already.

What could be causing this?

blankgirl
Lawlz wrote:
S']['U wrote:
DaJ4ck3L wrote:i love blank girl
:ghey:

You do know that blankgirl is a guy, right? :shh:
I think everyone knows this since he posts pictures of himself after a fucked-up nights. XD
KILROY

Re: Disappearing Server List

Post by KILROY »

Go to your "OPTIONS" tab in Tribes. In the left hand column select "NETWORK". Look for a listing of "Main Tribes Servers" you have listed and change it to another one until you get the full listing back. I use Tribes Master:

t1m1.tribes1.co:28000

t1m1.tribes2.co:28000

or I use my buddies bugs_'s master:

t1m1.pu.net:28000

or you can try:

Kigen's Master:

t1m1.kigen.co:28000

or

Plasmatic's Master:

t1m1.tribe0.com:28000

or

US Tribes Master:

t1m1.tribes0.com:28000 t1

Just make sure you have one of these selected. They will be listed in "YELLOW". When you click on it, it will then show as "WHITE" and you done. Go back to your listing and refresh to see if they all show up.
Last edited by KILROY on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

What he said. I use bugs
Having the same issue with only pinging a handful of servers. I'll see if I can find a fix a minute.

Edit: Found a working master on the tribal war forums.

To use my super fast master server

start tribes

Options->Network->Add
name: bugs_
Address: t1m1.pu.net:28000
[Done]

make sure that one is selected

back to main menu quick start refresh all
WHACK!

i make an entry for each master server so if one dies i can select another.

I had to add it and then refresh all and then refresh all again and it seems to be working fine now.

Link to the tribalwar thread:
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=679030
Also once you do this if it ever happens again just go into the options and make sure that the right master is the one highlighted and then go refresh all servers again.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Exactly what Death666 relayed. I list multiple servers so if one dies I can check the all the others to restore the listing again.
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

Haven't been able to ping the BR Anni server for a day or so now. Master server shows other servers just fine.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Hmm...strange, no problems here. I can see both up and running right now. Although the other day I did see the secondary one down hard, but it was relisted again, but not sure if under another IP. I unmarked the one showing as down hard as a fav, and saw it listed again with 2 or 3 people in it playing, as was the main Br server. Not sure if the IP changed though, didn't have the old IP saved so don't know. Checking right now I don't see any issue's with any servers and seeing 22 listed.
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

Someone messaged me just now with the same issue.

:idk:
AnniDv6

Post by AnniDv6 »

Last night the server was down and after restarting it I didn't see it in the master either. I went into my options >network settings and highlighted to correct master and then went to refresh all. If this fails restart tribes and highlight the correct master first before going to the server list. You should see it after that.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

Checking both master server listings and even bugs' and still seeing both Br Anni servers listed, but there is one server missing. I'm only seeing 21 now instead of 22, so one must have been a hosted server by someone that was temporary.

If you have a listing for SKB as the main tribes server, you can't use it, it isn't up and running, but it's listed on some.

If you have TribesMasterServer.com showing:

t1m1.masters.tribesmasters.com:28000 It will work, but you will only see 8 servers listed.

All the other's I listed in my first post are working perfectly.
Fixious

Post by Fixious »

The TooCrooked online server browser also can't ping it. Weird stuff.

http://tribesquery.toocrooked.com/hostQ ... port=28001