Lunchbox....

KILROY

Lunchbox....

Post by KILROY »

It was informed by Virus that Lunchbox quit LM. Just to inform the admins on the server, he is still showing up wearing the tag and BK'ing his teammates. I witnessed this last night on the server obs'n him for some time. When he was voted on to be kicked, he moved into obs. When it didn't pass, he moved back to the team he was on and started all over again. Plse take any necessary actions against him with any wrong doings he does if you see him back on the server wearing the tag. Thank you.
perrinoia
Site Admin

Re: Lunchbox....

Post by perrinoia »

Why did you post this in the technical support forums? Don't you have access to the admin forums?

Also, is it policy for the admins to enforce clan membership, these days?

It seemed like a good idea a decade ago, when there was more than 20 players...

But then again, admins started banning entire clans...

I don't actually have admin at the moment, and I don't want to, but if I did, I wouldn't want to enforce that shit anymore...

But I'd slap the fuck out of a base killer, of course.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

it wasn't him it was a smurf
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

This is what I am talking about Perrin. I smurfed yesterday under LUNCHBOX's registered name by putting in #validatebyinfo. It says, 'You must be logged in to change these settings," but does not kick me after the initial 20 seconds as per usual. Your shit is broken. Though I was not bking, must of been someone else sourcing his name at that time. Anyways, hit me up on here Spyder if someone needs a good kicking.
KILROY

Post by KILROY »

perrinoia wrote:Why did you post this in the technical support forums? Don't you have access to the admin forums?

Also, is it policy for the admins to enforce clan membership, these days?

It seemed like a good idea a decade ago, when there was more than 20 players...

But then again, admins started banning entire clans...

I don't actually have admin at the moment, and I don't want to, but if I did, I wouldn't want to enforce that shit anymore...

But I'd slap the fuck out of a base killer, of course.
Because your shit is broken, that's why! And with Spyder relaying it was a smurf, that brings back my previous statement about everyone being able to see a person's smurf's names, not just the admins of the server. This is why the LT server works well with this being seen by all, and when an issue is found, it get's voted on by everyone who can see the same thing.
SpydeR.
Site Admin

Post by SpydeR. »

yeah i cant see why only admins should be able to see smurfs... why are we hiding them from the public? It would cut down on a lot of the bullshit if people knew who they really were they would be less likely to do dumb shit
perrinoia
Site Admin

Post by perrinoia »

It's not my shit that is broken.

It's Crow's edit of Kigen's player profile system.

The only code of mine running on this server besides my maps is the pitchfork welding code and possible an inventory cheat fix and a particle beam cheat fix.

Oh, and I also helped crow figure out where to spawn the arena shit. But that's more his code than mine... Maybe only 2 lines came from me.

I would like to put my own player profile system on the server, but I haven't finished writing it yet.

I was trying to make it compatible, so people wouldn't have to reset their scores and passwords, but fuck that. I'm not gonna open up my code to such a stupid exploit.
LM|RCMP*

Post by LM|RCMP* »

crow always fucks things up. and hes never around to fix it
LM|| RCMP*
Head of Security
Erowid
Site Admin

Post by Erowid »

zerocool wrote:crow always fucks things up. and hes never around to fix it
tell us how you really feel