KILROY on an aggressive trip.

AnniDv6

Re: KILROY on an aggressive trip.

Post by AnniDv6 »

So just a quick recap to a bunch of long replies here:

-If you want to hop on and play only when there's a big game going use this link to periodically check the server:
http://tribesquery.toocrooked.com/hostQ ... port=28007
*You can also join the Annihilation discord at www.annihilation.info. I *usually* post in the discord when we have a big match going. Evenings and Weekends are typical times.

-Yes the server could use an official rules list in game and yes people should probably be weary of over administrating a small community. If someone flies away with the flag in ghost go chase them in ghost and kill them.

You can get anywhere they can get with the exception of the angel flying up forever thing. If it's really not meant to be it would be coded out from the mod, but most importantly we aren't playing any scrims here guys. No game is important or serious enough to make players leave and never come back. let people mess around. That said maybe we could get serious about hosting some community scrims on a backup server and have a more official rule set during them or something. Could be fun
picea_sitchensis

Post by picea_sitchensis »

How about people going underground on maps and using that to wipe out defense? They're untouchable when they're doing it. Today, there was a player on by the name of "TextualHarassment" that kept doing it. Unfortunately, no one was on that is an admin to deal with it, and so the game was ruined and everyone left.

It's really unfortunate that there are a handful of toxic individuals when so few people play anymore. It doesn't foster a friendly atmosphere. Nor does it do any favors to welcoming any new players, especially given how inherently unwelcoming the gameplay tends to be towards new players.
justR

Post by justR »

By Luna's logic, I would like her admin taken away so I can freely vote to kick her. I thank you in advance.

I'm lolling at your complaints picea, when I see you using those nearly unkillable droids all the time to harass airbases
just a tad hypocritical

we should just turn on builder mode 24/7 and see which team can stack the most shit on their flag.. so much FUN
picea_sitchensis

Post by picea_sitchensis »

justR wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:35 am

I'm lolling at your complaints picea, when I see you using those nearly unkillable droids all the time to harass airbases
just a tad hypocritical

It is a counter to airbases :taunt: . It's literally part of the game. Cheating, though, that's not.
justR

Post by justR »

picea_sitchensis wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 3:51 pm What are the server rules, if any?
Ghost wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:26 pm -no doxxing (looking up IPs or weird stalker shit to find someones real name, address, etc and sharing it)
-no threats ("i will find you irl and stab you and your family")
-no BKing (killing/moving your own teams defense)
-no flying into infinity with the flag/angel armor (i will work on a distance check for flag + angel and eliminate this all together)
mehh
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

According to Kilroy, the rules are whatever he fucking makes up at the time.

Kilroy can eat shit.
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

I officially want this thread to die.
C U N ACTION!
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

I officially want this thread to die.
:fpalm:
C U N ACTION!
DaRk

Post by DaRk »

Maniac wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:12 pm I officially want this thread to die.
:fpalm:
It can die on this.

https://i.imgur.com/fIacsdl.png
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

Did you mean this? :ghey:

C U N ACTION!