Bo'sdad

Jerry Garcia

Re: Bo'sdad

Post by Jerry Garcia »

I wish I could enjoy the free time playing Tribes, but everyone wants to start fights and scheme plans behind people's backs to get them banned.

It would be nice if we didn't have all this drama huh? Well, I tried to help. I posted a ss of the 2 guys causing the drama. Now you don't want to remove either one of them, so don't complain about people getting upset about the drama you allow them to cause.
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

Jerry Garcia wrote:I wish I could enjoy the free time playing Tribes, but everyone wants to start fights and scheme plans behind people's backs to get them banned.

It would be nice if we didn't have all this drama huh? Well, I tried to help. I posted a ss of the 2 guys causing the drama. Now you don't want to remove either one of them, so don't complain about people getting upset about the drama you allow them to cause.
I thought you were going to follow my advice that I gave you forever ago. Simply ignore it. It's that easy. You have a mute button. You can't sit here saying you wish to simply play when you constantly bring up these topics... Just saying. It's shitty, but that's how it works. Not saying I agree or disagree with it, I just go with the flow. 8-)
lil Tigga {OZ}

Post by lil Tigga {OZ} »

Jerry Garcia wrote:Well, I thought we were starting over fresh, but you guys apparently are remembering some people's actions, while asking us to allow others' actions to slide. Since you have decided to hold people accountable for actions taken previously, then I believe Bo should be held responsible for his unethical behavior and gross misuse of admin.

For any that missed it, here is a ss of Bo'sdad (using alias thoth) and Fish whispering when they thought no one was listening.

He cleary was part of a plan to attempt to ban me. Since I don't break any rules, he had to sink to the level of creating fake arguments and claiming I cause too much drama. He was going to use his admin capabilities to lie about me in a forum section where I would not be able to defend myself or tell the truth about what actually happened. He also not only allowed a player to break server rules, but he encouraged it. When another player stood up to Fish's harassment, Bo whipsered to him to allow Fish to continue.

You cannot think this is appropriate behavior for either an admin or a clan leader.

You must hold all your players and admins to the same set of standards, and realistically admins' rules should be more stringent considering they are the ones given the ability to rule over others.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Lawlz wrote:
Jerry Garcia wrote:I wish I could enjoy the free time playing Tribes, but everyone wants to start fights and scheme plans behind people's backs to get them banned.

I thought you were going to follow my advice that I gave you forever ago. Simply ignore it. It's that easy. You have a mute button. You can't sit here saying you wish to simply play when you constantly bring up these topics... Just saying. It's shitty, but that's how it works. Not saying I agree or disagree with it, I just go with the flow. 8-)
Quoted for fucking truth man.

I've given both him and STU the same advice many times....

I mean literally word for word. That is a very good little piece there Lawlz. I agree with the whole comment.

That being said, I would like to end this topic on that note.

Merry Christmas everyone!!