Bo'sdad

Jerry Garcia

Bo'sdad

Post by Jerry Garcia »

Well, I thought we were starting over fresh, but you guys apparently are remembering some people's actions, while asking us to allow others' actions to slide. Since you have decided to hold people accountable for actions taken previously, then I believe Bo should be held responsible for his unethical behavior and gross misuse of admin.

For any that missed it, here is a ss of Bo'sdad (using alias thoth) and Fish whispering when they thought no one was listening.

He cleary was part of a plan to attempt to ban me. Since I don't break any rules, he had to sink to the level of creating fake arguments and claiming I cause too much drama. He was going to use his admin capabilities to lie about me in a forum section where I would not be able to defend myself or tell the truth about what actually happened. He also not only allowed a player to break server rules, but he encouraged it. When another player stood up to Fish's harassment, Bo whipsered to him to allow Fish to continue.

You cannot think this is appropriate behavior for either an admin or a clan leader.

You must hold all your players and admins to the same set of standards, and realistically admins' rules should be more stringent considering they are the ones given the ability to rule over others.
Loghead

Re: Bo'sdad

Post by Loghead »

*facepalm*
Ecstasy

Post by Ecstasy »

shazbot!
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

<Lawlz{OZ}>My Left nut could rape you fish. Literally. :? :arrow: So, :| yer sayen that your left nut is stronger than your right nut. Or,your left nut is bush and your right nut is Linoleum :roll: Or, your your right nut was lost in an unfortunate smelting accident :?: :oops:
Aaquib

Post by Aaquib »

:lol: :lol:
Lawlz

Post by Lawlz »

S2minute wrote:<Lawlz{OZ}>My Left nut could rape you fish. Literally. :? :arrow: So, :| yer sayen that your left nut is stronger than your right nut. Or,your left nut is bush and your right nut is Linoleum :roll: Or, your your right nut was lost in an unfortunate smelting accident :?: :oops:
Or my Left Nut is simply outrageous.
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

Lawlz wrote:
S2minute wrote:<Lawlz{OZ}>My Left nut could rape you fish. Literally. :? :arrow: So, :| yer sayen that your left nut is stronger than your right nut. Or,your left nut is bush and your right nut is Linoleum :roll: Or, your your right nut was lost in an unfortunate smelting accident :?: :oops:
Or my Left Nut is simply outrageous.
:? Pomegranate :idea:
LunaticChick

Post by LunaticChick »

Jerry, what is the date on your SS? Looks like the one that was posted on the other website which was quite a while ago since there is a message line from Bong.
Jerry Garcia

Post by Jerry Garcia »

This screen shot was from about 2 or 3 weeks ago I would guess. Luckily Bong was still an admin as most of you would have probably covered for Bo. This ss was actually already posted on this site, when it happened, but guess what, it got deleted by admins.

He is a disgrace to this game and his clan. He has proven he is not trustworthy and should not be allowed to discuss things in private as he cannot tell the truth and simply makes up whatever story he feels will advance his personal agenda.

Fish should also be banned as it was proven that the stuff he does to harass players was premeditated and he had conspired with an admin to break server rules to harass players.

Do I also need to repost the post he made about Zorak, which he thought was private, that contained all kinds of shit talk and lies about Zorak, Bong and Perrin?

You cannot logically claim you don't want drama in your server while allowing the biggest drama queen in the game to be an owner that runs around lying about everyone.
Jerry Garcia

Post by Jerry Garcia »

Ok 7, as per our conversation in which you said you cannot do anything about what heppened before you where in charge, I will post some stuff that happened since you were in charge. Since you said, if Bo does anything shady while you are in charge, you will do something about it.

Well, here it is. Bo made these 2 posts thinking it was in a private owner's section, again where the people he is lying about will have no chance to defend themselves.

Ok 7, this drama (including lies) was posted on this forum, where you are in charge. So, now it's time to see if you are a man of your word.

Post #1
[what happened here with zorak ? I was there when he was appointed directly to god by bong, I fought it then and I still think it is wrong. all admin were voted in except him. all admins had to come up threw the ranks, except him. and he always agreed with bong and perra in any vote or dispute when it was posted in the old forums. I simply don't trust him. not to mention that I have seen him exactly 1 time in 1 1/2 years on br or anywhere else. he has only come to forums and backed bong in that time. and i know other admin would agree with me on this. owner knows zorak's appointment was pushed threw by bong. owner asked me to give in on it to keep the piece. if there was another owners vote I wish I would have been consulted. if we are demoting other afk admins, why would we keep his at god when he dont play ?
tree and i are in game everyday, ask tree when he saw zorak last ,( unless it was either last night or today !) he seems to show up only when something is going on.
also, I dont mean to be rude to our newest owners, but sand cant make an informed desistion on something like this because he has no basis to go by. he was not allowed in the admin area of br to see what was said or done. no offence, but that would be like me voting on an oz issue.]

Last edited by <!>bo'sdad^ on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post #2
[here what Im talking about, this is the entire conversation, nothing left out. this is what Im saying, we need to talk to the admiin too.

Aaquib: if your not busy
bosdad: whats up bud
Aaquib: still up at this time
bosdad: just getting ready to turn in
bosdad: alot of crap to sort threw for new br
Aaquib: another meeting ?
bosdad: no , not yet
Aaquib: zorak he's still in admins list
Aaquib: u said he gone
bosdad: I know, that one thing Im trying to figure out. what do you think of that
Aaquib: same as u posted
Aaquib: perrni and bongs dog
bosdad: have you ever seen him in the game playing ?
Aaquib: lol yes playing in the ahhnilation server with perri and hydro
bosdad: since you have been an admin I mean
bosdad: in br ?
Aaquib: nope not in br
Aaquib: in hydro server
bosdad: would you mind if I posted this to owner ?
Aaquib: nope wait i'll take a ss too
bosdad: claick actions, and you get the whole chat file
Aaquib: getting ss wait
Aaquib: the server is empty now
Aaquib: http://tribesquery.toocrooked.com/
Aaquib: cant take the pic
Aaquib: annihilation community server that where he was playing
bosdad: ok, thanks, i posted it to owners
Aaquib: np
Aaquib: nothing personal against zorak
bosdad: anything else new ?
Aaquib: just i dont trust him
bosdad: me either, but crow likes him, I dont know why
Aaquib: he leaks private info to all
bosdad: if i could prove it , it would be differnt, but i cant yet
Aaquib: he said it in one of his post
Aaquib: on old br forums
Aaquib: most of us know
bosdad: there gone now, no way to show anyone
Aaquib: ask lil tigga
Aaquib: he to dont like him
bosdad: I know tigga dont like him
Aaquib:
bosdad: i dont think jesus either, but not sure
Aaquib: but np now cause sand and crow will do a lot better than bong
bosdad: I know i dont trust him either, but we have new people to deal into the game and they dont know everything yet
bosdad: I sure hope so
bosdad: we needed it
Aaquib: drama free forums
Aaquib: like <!>
bosdad: lol you havent seen stu's post then I take it LOL
Aaquib: oops i have ehehe
bosdad: same old stu
Aaquib: i dont know he like to start drama with you
bosdad: yes, cause bong used to ask me to post desistion, then stu would assume it was me doing it alone, bong would never back me up. just like stu's ban it was posted in jerry;'s complian that bong knew and agreed to it
bosdad: bong still said nothing
Aaquib: most of them dont like u being owner
bosdad: I know, and thats fine, they dont like that I dont kiss there feet
Aaquib: they hate u cause u got a real life and they dont lol
bosdad: lol, I wonder myself sometimes. all the crap Ive yaken from them, why I keep doing it
Aaquib: whats with this new fox think
Aaquib: trying to be new ecko
bosdad: thats that jmkzt oir what ever from th old forums, he was banned for assuming admin and crashing the server. and he banned ecko the guy that gave him the password. he's always been an ass, look for old post from him in <!> his name then was smoke
Aaquib: smoke mzizgy fox fox legend
bosdad: smoke , fox legend and now mjzk,,, what ever
bosdad: yes
bosdad: same guy
Aaquib: now matt fox
bosdad: yes
Aaquib: bad tthing is he is attacking <!>
bosdad: they hate that no one will let them in a clan or even ask them, so they lash out
Aaquib: it happened when some from <!> owned him in 1 vs 1 i think it was <!>shriyu
bosdad: lol
Aaquib: and one more think
bosdad: he relay isnt a good player, i can beat him
bosdad: really *
Aaquib: about one of the oz member
bosdad: who ?
Aaquib: jiggles oz
bosdad: what aboiut him ?
Aaquib: see this ss you'll know
Aaquib: http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 002-10.jpg
Aaquib: i posted about it in the old br
Aaquib: http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 003-11.jpg
bosdad: but htere is no ip, we canmt say who it is
Aaquib: see
bosdad: all I see is , unmute or crash
Aaquib: the other one bo
bosdad: Im not seeing it
Aaquib: http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af2 ... 003-11.jpg
bosdad: ahh I see, you should post this in the new forums. both picks
<High latency detected between you and the server. Your last few messages may not have been received.>
bosdad: I didnt see second pic
<High latency detected between you and the server. Your last few messages may not have been received.>
bosdad: geting lag in chat
bosdad: no message, just lag
bosdad: lag again, post this in new forums. so crow and tree can see it again
bosdad: ok, just getting lag, Im gonna get going for now, bed tiem anyway. see ya later bud]