Bo'sdad

S2minute

Re: Bo'sdad

Post by S2minute »

Nobodies perfect Jerry. Weren't you already banned from the BR servers for something??HOWEVER, I learned Zorak is aka Agitator :!: :?: ..well Agitator is a major asshole ok, hence the name. Bong is a T1 NAZI and i'm happy he is gone. Perr, for all the good things he has done, he completely wipes them out with not only the bad things he has done but also his CONSTANT negitive attitude, sarcasm and belittlement of just about everyone in the game, including KIDS that just want to feel proud of themselves and be noticed, which is shameful. There must be a reason WHY you got yourself banned in the first place Jerry...RIGHT? Why is it that so many others don't draw the attention to themselves like you, ecko, perr, bong ect. What kind of person is that? Maybe the T1 community should create a "special needs" clan for all you guys and just lump all of you in it? Sadly, T1 is not the only game with these types. They litter pretty much EVERY game out there and cause scenes, drama, tantrums and turn an otherwise good game into shit...just because they have their "special needs" and they want what they want when they want it. Tell you what, create an international gamming conglomerate for all the "special needs" players of every game. Then you can have your own Jerry Springer fourm and gamming cregs list where you can all meet and off yourselves. You understand what i trying to say? STOP the BS play a NICE drama free game where everyone can feel good about themselves...or STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

My goodness its holiday times and here we start again.
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

Owner wrote:My goodness its holiday times and here we start again.
I'm sorry Owner, i just had enough of this crap. It seems that no matter what you do or say it will never deter these people form doing the things they do to get just what they want. The kids act more adult than they do!
Ecstasy

Post by Ecstasy »

S2minute wrote: The kids act more adult than they do!
Bingo
Owner
Site Admin

Post by Owner »

S2minute wrote:
Owner wrote:My goodness its holiday times and here we start again.
I'm sorry Owner, i just had enough of this crap. It seems that no matter what you do or say it will never deter these people form doing the things they do to get just what they want. The kids act more adult than they do!
Oh no my reply was to Jerry. Even when major holidays are around people will do whatever is takes to make it hellish. They don't even take holidays seriously i do cause this time of year its to spend time with your family and forget about the past of negativity. Plus im Catholic so it matters a lot more. Anyways done with this thread for the time being im going to even my holidays as most should. Cause after all we all are one family on this planet. Happy Holidays to you all.

BR Owner
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

MERRY X-MASS EVERYONE! I'm headed out of town to see family! Cya soon :!:
<!>Cat 3000

Post by <!>Cat 3000 »

Merry X-MAS S2! see you soon buddy :( no fun without S2!
<!>BlackCat'
Xfire: ccat3000
Tribes Ascend: Cat3000
JeSuS

Post by JeSuS »

Jerry stuff from the past is over. Things have changed a bit. So i would like to ask here as i asked in the other forums. If you have a complaint, please PM me and i will handle the issue to the best i can.
Jerry Garcia

Post by Jerry Garcia »

Owner, what are you talking about?
How can you say I am the one causing problems?
All I have done is report what happened. It is your owner Bo that has been causing the problems.
When the news channels showed footage of the 9/11 attacks, you didn't blame ABC did you?

S2minute, please stop lying about me and Zorak.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

Jerry Garcia wrote:Owner, what are you talking about?
How can you say I am the one causing problems?
All I have done is report what happened. It is your owner Bo that has been causing the problems.
When the news channels showed footage of the 9/11 attacks, you didn't blame ABC did you?

S2minute, please stop lying about me and Zorak.
Jerry, chill out bro, and enjoy the fun christmas can bring!!