Admins posting on LOCKED THREADS

JeSuS

Re: Admins posting on LOCKED THREADS

Post by JeSuS »

rofl to this
If they can't fairly handle a simple complaint like this, how will they ever manage something more serious?
S2minute

Post by S2minute »

I can't make up my mind whether to sell popcorn or straight jackets. Maybe i'll need to sell both :o
<!>dr@co

Post by <!>dr@co »

how much for both?
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

S']['U wrote:
JeSuS wrote:Are you kidding me stu? How old are you? You want crow to pinch your little cheeks and say wat he is sorry for(sarcasm). How many more people need to tell you that he said he was sorry before you finally realize he said it. Even owner came in here and who rarely posts in forums told you to drop it after crow said he was sorry(no offence owner haha). Seriously grow the hell up and get over it. Your worse than a fat kid stuck in a candy store and asking for a cheeseburger.
You just don't get it.
I still have no idea what he's sorry for:

For kicking me out of OZ for destroying a base cloak?
For ignoring me and taliking about pumpkins on X-fire when I was trying to discuss Bongwater's admin abuse?
For rejecting my emoticons for a stupid reason?
For saying or doing things against me that I don't even know about?
For posting a smart ass comment about me on a locked thread? ...If so, why hasn't he done a thing to correct it?

It's real easy to make an insincere blanket apology when all you're trying to do is put on an appearance for the crowd.
That's just an easy and lazy way for him to excuse himself.

It looks like you and Owner were fooled, but I wasn't.
If he's really sorry, he can tell me what he's sorry for.
I'm betting he can't, because he isn't.
DaJ4ck3L wrote:I'm sorry STU.
There's that word again...and it's just as meaningless this time as it was the last time you used it.
"I'm sorry little fat kid, you can't have your cheeseburger."
"sorry" is meaningless. You're just patronizing me.
....Sometimes things just don't go the way you wanted them too, but that is life bro.
You're wrong. I just asked to see some more posts that totally ignore the subject and instead attack and criticize me.
... and that's exactly what I got.

..and that's not "life".... not giving me what I want is a willful decision on your part.
...and you are not my "bro".
STU, get real brother, I'm not going to beg for your forgiveness on every little thing that has bothered you about me. I'm sorry for all of the above, and you were kicked from OZ for starting drama with bo'sdad, not for killing a base cloak. Do you expect every person in life to bow down at your feet, and meet your every demand? If you do then you're in for a real surprise. I'm sure by now given your age, you know that's not how the world works.

This topic is done.
DaJ4ck3L
Crow{OZ}

Post by DaJ4ck3L »

S2minute wrote:
Erowid wrote:
ummmm..........LOL :!:
Agreed, it made me lol. :lol:

We will end it on this note!!